Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136597

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
Taec is a genius but still shows his humbleness. Is he a member of Mensa? :P ..Ladies there is a Chuseok greetings from TMADs with Park Shin Hye..but I cannot post it here I'm not so techy :) ..mianhe chinggu-yah! :blush:
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by avrylle19.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136599

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
avrylle19 wrote:
Taec is a genius but still shows his humbleness. Is he a member of Menza? :P ..Ladies there is a Chuseok greetings from TMADs with Park Shin Hye..but I cannot post it here I'm not so techy :) ..mianhe chinggu-yah! :blush:

Hi sis @avrylle.....you can check in 3MAD thread sis.....i posted it there :)
:heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136626

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
And so Assembly has closed its curtains. We didn't know where the scriptwriter director and cast would take us when we first watched it. If I summarize it it's man goes to assembly and successfully gets a bill in honor of a friend passed to become a law. Along the way he revives the honorable passions of colleagues, pricks the consciences of errant opponents and redeems the wayward politicians from going down the path of mediocrity.
I wondered why in the end the assemblyman returned to his original trade. That's because according to the drama writer he had already fulfilled his role he had served his purpose as an assemblyman. The writer intended him to be an assemblyman only up to that point. Then he had to pass the baton to his aide.
It was a tearful ending. The point I get is our govt has self-serving officials and that's the price we pay for wanting democracy but as long as there are well-meaning honest public servants with integrity we have hope (that's why after sending off the newly elected assemblywoman the camera sweeps up to a blue sky with the national flag on the foreground). Even in the simplicity of the plot there have been numerous lessons deep insights and rich messages. I give it standing ovation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, avrylle19, BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136644

• stannis
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 265
Taecyeon back to Korea.

Taecyeon for MORE Magazine Japan October Issue

The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, avrylle19, klebis, BadBat, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136669

• stannis
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 265
Taecyeon heading to Japan today for tour preparations.

Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by stannis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136674

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Didn't he just come back from Hainan yesterday? Now off again to Japan? Looks like he didn't even have time to shave but still put on that smile. Thumbs up to him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136678

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Taecyeon just came from Hainan China yesterday didn't he? Now he's off again. This guy is so busy he has no time for love. Ha! Ha!
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat, DOH, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136684

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Good one Sis @fgnuva :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136713

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
I agree sis @ Doh that Taec is a smart guy and fast learner. But I think he did write a little down some of the recipes because in Episode 18, PD presented all three with a frame with their writings (notes) on it. Correct me if I was wrong since I can't read Korean. Kwang had the smallest frame since he only wrote down ideas on how to build the Minki enclosure, so he only had 2 pieces of scratch paper. I also remember Taec did research on internet on how to make pizza and he wrote that recipe in English.

I didn't know he speaks Spanish. Wow. I knew he spoke Japanese especially in his concerts with 2pm in Japan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136729

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Dear sis @fgnuva, you are welcome my dear sis @fgnuva. Of course sis, until now our Oksunbong farmer (Ok Taecyeon) is still number one though; our favorite one as an ideal type of man. Anyway dear sis, I would like to tell and share you what I have been feeling since the Three Meals a Day show ended that I miss it, our PD Na, the staff and crews, Oksunbong, the all pets, the landscape, our two lovely sunbaenim (Lee Seo-jin and Kim Kwang-kyu), our Charming Ok-bingu (Ok Taecyeon) and our beautiful angel (Park Shin-hye), other guests and everything in Jeongseon so very much. Ooooh, my tears just came out and feeling melancholy right here *sigh :'). I miss all of these so very much, sis. I just re-watched TMAD episode 17 and 18 of season 2 and these two episodes makes me blue, especially when they showed us the farewell from the two sunbaenim and Ok-bingu for Shin hye in episode 17 and the flashback scenes in episode 18. I totally agree with what PD Na said that visiting Oksunbong would be the healing time and right after that now we fall in love with this show more and more. Somehow, I just cannot stop being blue after watching these two episodes, *pity me. :(. I am sorry for being exaggerated here.

P.S. Have a superb day everyone here in this forum! :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, fgnuva
Time to create page: 0.684 seconds