Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136749

• stannis
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 265
Taecyeon's silly dance moves in 3MAD is part of 2PM's latest Japanese single choreography. lol He isn't named Okspoiler for no reason.

btw, he's back in Korea. :D

Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by stannis.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, BadBat, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136759

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Thanks sis @stannis for the video clip and photos of Taecyeon returning to Seoul. He seems to make China and Japan like Busan or Jeju island. Ha! Ha! Thanks for updating us on Taecyeon's activities and whereabouts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136800

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hello ladies! First of all, I would like to extend my warmest and deepest greetings to our birthday girl Sis@fgnuva :heartsh: I am sorry if my greeting is a bit late, but I wish you good health, happiness and more Taecyeon projects for your viewing pleasure :) and for Christmas, I would like a Taec-Shin Hye commercial and drama or movie collaboration as a gift to be delivered to you by the man in a red suit ( I think 2PM sometimes perform in red business suits :)

Just got back from a work-related trip yesterday and now thinking of what to write for a report to be given to the ceo and executive editor, I was thinking if these two words are enough " too tiring" :) Sorry about that :shy:

While I am bleeding my brain dry thinking of my report, I just have to log in here to relax :) Thank you so much to Sis@ Stannis for all the Taec's pics in China and of course at Gimpo airport he he he, I lost track whether Taec was coming back or flying out, but pics are all adorable so nothing to complain about :)

Sis@Jenzzy regarding the contribution, what if you don't have a paypal account, how to contribute ?
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, fgnuva, Sidy, stannis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136801

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Sis@stannis so one of Taec's monikers is Okspoiler? May I ask why :) He has so many aliases according to my friend who writes Kpop concert reviews.

I recently came across several exasperating comments bashing Taec for skipping some of his band's activities. One comment said the group has gotten rid of its dead weight when he skipped one of the group's shows recently perhaps because of his shooting schedules. Other comments said he was prioritizing his individual activities over the band's.

But I think those kind of comments were coming from his anti-fans pretending to be members of the 2PM fandom because definitely if you support a group, you will support all the members and would not say anything bad against them.

And if they noticed, every time Taec will introduce himself, he always starts with "Taecyeon of 2PM" thus in a way promoting the band. And in all his recent individual projects, the band's song "My House" was heavily promoted, it was used in the drama "Assembly" which is a political drama but still the director and the producer were still able to promote the song. And I am definitely sure this was all because of Taec, I think that KBS likes and supports him. Dream High, Wonderful Days and Assembly were all shown in KBS.

And of course, you could not ignore the heavy plugging of the song in 3MAD, PD Na used the song twice and even Taec's mom used it as ring tone and that part was shown in the show. KKK and Taec always singing "My House" in several episodes and the band's name was always mentioned especially during the latter episodes when it was time to harvest. Those free and unquantifiable publicity were all because of Taec :)
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, Sidy, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136827

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Thanks sis@journoexpat for your greetings! I feel very blessed with sisters greetings and wishes like yours. Oh I really do wish the man with big fat belly and white beard in a red suit will bring us all some nice present for the holidays. We've all been good, haven't we.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136828

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Sis @ fgnuva

Ooohhhhh Yesssss!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, Sidy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136830

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis @journoexpat if I get sis@stannis right our bingu has been nicknamed "Okspoiler because he unwittingly leaks out their dance steps even before the CD comes out. Am I right sis@stannis?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136831

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
journoexpat wrote:
Sis@Jenzzy regarding the contribution, what if you don't have a paypal account, how to contribute ?

Hello sis @journoexpat.....thanks so much for your willingness to contribute for our site
I will PM you regarding this sis.....God bless your good heart :)

BTW.....I am also hoping for a project for our Oksunbong couple....missing them so much really!
I enjoy all the reads in this thread and please don't forget to post in our 3MAD thread too....

:luvluv: :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136837

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Hi Sis @ Jenzzy, I replied to your PM :)

Sis@fgnuva, well Santa is a good visitor to have on Christmas Eve but the man in the red suit I was referring to is our Ok Binggu but in his persona as the beast idol Taecyeon, the main rapper of 2PM wearing his red suit singing perhaps "Guilty Love" or "I'm your Man " :)

Likewise, I really want to know what made him earn the nickname Okspoiler, were there other circumstances that he revealed the title of their main track or their choreography ahead of the release of their single or album aside from that 3MAD dance sequence he he he.Who would have thought that he was practising their dance :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, fgnuva, Sidy, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136847

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
journoexpat wrote:
Hi Sis @ Jenzzy, I replied to your PM :)

Sis@fgnuva, well Santa is a good visitor to have on Christmas Eve but the man in the red suit I was referring to is our Ok Binggu but in his persona as the beast idol Taecyeon, the main rapper of 2PM wearing his red suit singing perhaps "Guilty Love" or "I'm your Man " :)

Likewise, I really want to know what made him earn the nickname Okspoiler, were there other circumstances that he revealed the title of their main track or their choreography ahead of the release of their single or album aside from that 3MAD dance sequence he he he.Who would have thought that he was practising their dance :P

Sis @ journoexpat, while we are on the subject of Okspoiler. Do you or anyone know in TMAD episode 17 when Shin Hye and Taec were on lying on their belly on the bed. Taec was singing something while looking at his tablet and Shin Hye said something. Was that song going to be used in his upcoming concert?

Yes, I agree with you on Taec promoting 2pm every chance he got. He was also promoting TMAD too. He used TMAD filming location for his 2pm My House promo video. He said it was his house while most of the others filmed it in their house (Nickchun at hotel room).
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kincade, Jenzzy, avrylle19, fgnuva
Time to create page: 0.750 seconds