Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136961

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hi sis@yummiejeu, thank you for all your posts and I think I haven't even welcome you, but I am very happy to read all your posts, so just keep them coming :)

Regarding your question about Taec's song with Shin Hye at his side who sort of joined in later. I have no idea but I read somewhere that it could be his new composition but not really sure about it :) But I do notice that the lyrics of the song was along the line of letting go of the girl for her to have a chance to meet someone better and then based on the sub at the time when Shin Hye joined in, her line was " I don't want to" , which she said twice.I wonder if those were the real lyrics or Shin Hye just improvised? Well, if that was Taec's new composition then he was not shy, perhaps even confident and relax for Shin Hye to hear it and perhaps get her opinion, meaning they are that comfortable with each other.

Perhaps, our very own authorty on Taec's activities can answer your question, what's your take on that Sis@stannis :)
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by journoexpat.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marthcec15, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136962

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
I forgot to ask what was the song Taec was singing when they were seating on the porch after they withdrew from the corn field because of the rain and Na PD again praised the young ones for their perfect chemistry :) He kept singing it but not once glanced at Shin Hye who was just beside him. Taec kept looking at the crew but I have feeling he was singing it for Shin Hye, who I think knew it was for her :) Then later PD Na used it as a background song. All I heard was "such a feeling" or "just a feeling" then the korean lyrics followed, I wonder what was the song all about ?

Sorry, I am so unaware of popular Kpop songs :)
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, marthcec15, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136964

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Well if you're going to ask me why I came to the conclusion that Taec was singing it for Shin Hye because even though he was looking at the crew, he was looking at the same direction were she was seated and he was singing it a little seriously than his usual style of singing when he's in Oksunbong. He would normally use a high-pitched voice or fool around with the song, but at that time he was singing it rather wistfully.

And for Shin Hye's part, yes he was not looking at him but I could tell she was listening to him, because although she was just looking at nothing in particular but she was fidgety and playing with her sleevelets. Okay, I should stop now because perhaps I am reading too much about their actions :) At the end maybe they were just frustrated because of the heavy rain :unsure:
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, marthcec15, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136965

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
Hello everybody! hope everyone is okay..@journoexpat the song is "Just a Feeling" by SES...the song is nice :luvluv:

Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by avrylle19.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marthcec15, fgnuva, journoexpat, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136967

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
journoexpat wrote:
Hi sis@yummiejeu, thank you for all your posts and I think I haven't even welcome you, but I am very happy to read all your posts, so just keep them coming :)

Regarding your question about Taec's song with Shin Hye at his side who sort of joined in later. I have no idea but I read somewhere that it could be his new composition but not really sure about it :) But I do notice that the lyrics of the song was along the line of letting go of the girl for her to have a chance to meet someone better and then based on the sub at the time when Shin Hye joined in, her line was " I don't want to" , which she said twice.I wonder if those were the real lyrics or Shin Hye just improvised? Well, if that was Taec's new composition then he was not shy, perhaps even confident and relax for Shin Hye to hear it and perhaps get her opinion, meaning they are that comfortable with each other.

Perhaps, our very own authorty on Taec's activities can answer your question, what's your take on that Sis@stannis :)

Sis @ journoexpat, Thank you for your welcome. I also enjoy your posts and keep it coming! ;) Taec and Shin Hye looked so cute in that scene that I keep missing the subtitles. Thanks for the info. Just curious if that song is his new composition. They definitely look comfortable together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marthcec15, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136969

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
journoexpat wrote:
Well if you're going to ask me why I came to the conclusion that Taec was singing it for Shin Hye because even though he was looking at the crew, he was looking at the same direction were she was seated and he was singing it a little seriously than his usual style of singing when he's in Oksunbong. He would normally use a high-pitched voice or fool around with the song, but at that time he was singing it rather wistfully.

And for Shin Hye's part, yes he was not looking at him but I could tell she was listening to him, because although she was just looking at nothing in particular but she was fidgety and playing with her sleevelets. Okay, I should stop now because perhaps I am reading too much about their actions :) At the end maybe they were just frustrated because of the heavy rain :unsure:

Ha ha :D I had the same thought even though I try not to. It is hard not to read too much into their actions when both are so cute. Both seem to break into a song, like when Shin Hye sang "Someday" etc. Bunch of songbirds. :P
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marthcec15, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136972

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Thanks Sis@ Avrylle19 for the song's title and the singer and the video :)

Sis@yummiejeu, I have that tendency to read too much into things :D and I tend to do it more when it comes to Taec's and Shin Hye's 3MAD interaction, mea culpa, I need to stop it he he he. Perhaps I am still in the withdrawal stage, this will be the third Friday without 3MAD and I was not this restless when season 1 ended last year because I was sure that there would be another season. But the wait for an announcement if there would be season 3 is like watching paint dry :1

I think I will call it a night, see you tomorrow :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, marthcec15, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136974

• Sidy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 243
Good afternoon ladies - after reading your posts about the song and the circumstances around it - I collared my Korean student
and gave him bonus points to translate the song.....what lengths we go to at times.....please forgive me for adding fuel to the fire....but still it is intriguing his choice of a song and his demeanor....

Just a Feeling

Just a feeling say it like you feel it.
Think about it don’t hesitate.
Just be waiting now I’m ready.
Give me your all I’ll take you in.

I couldn’t show every side of me at first.
I wanted to be mysterious. Oh yeah

You can give in, be excited when
you’re wondering about me.

Eventually, you’re going to come to me.
If you want, you can even be by my side.

One step at a time
I’m going to have you at the end
Oh yeah

Give me your all, I’ll take you in.

I’m going to let you see me
with someone else Oh yeah

I shouldn’t be doing it to
that person but it’s all for you

You need to learn how to hide
your confused face better

Well you could’ve been the one
I’m looking at right now

Give me your all, I’ll take you in

Just a feeling. That’s what I can show you.
Think about it, I’ve been waiting.

Think about it, I’ve been waiting.

I’m a little worried that’s there’s a
chance you might not come back.
Tell me you love me, I’m here waiting

Don’t think about it don’t hesitate.

Just a feeling say it like you feel it
don’t think about it don’t hesitate.

Think about it, I’ll be waiting

Just a feeling. That’s what I can show you
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Sidy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, marthcec15, fgnuva, journoexpat, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136982

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Hi sis Sidy, journoexpat, yummiejeu, avrylle19, Jennzy, fgnuva, stannis and all the sisters here in this thread. May everyone of us have a wonderful day/night.

Thank you so much for all the posts! I've been away for a while, I backread and learned so much info about our dear OkChef.

Sis Sidy, thank you so much for the effort :-V to get the translation of the song "Just a Feeling" and the message of the song is OMG! :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: I just want to watch that part of episode 17 while reading your song translation over and over. :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, fgnuva, journoexpat, Sidy, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #136986

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Welcome back sis@marthcec15. I was thinking of doing the same thing: Watch Ep 17 again to listen more closely to this song and take note of the "unofficial" couple's nonverbal cues.
Sis @avrylle19 for posting the video and thanks sis@Sidy for getting the translation for us. Let's rewatch and check out.
Sis@journoexpat, in a way it's helpful that you point out what you notice. They not only feed our minds with something to focus these days in the absence of 3MAD, but they also help us clarify our suspicions about this couple.
Thanks everyone! Be safe wherever you all are!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, Sidy
Time to create page: 0.421 seconds