Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134744

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Park Shin-hye during interview said, "When oppa (Taecyeon) held the stalks and stepped on it, I felt we'd have great chemistry whatever we do together".

Hmmm... Is this a suggestive statement? As in "We can also do drama or film, we can model together"? Would that include raising a family...of puppies... Oooops! I am being nonsensically ridiculous.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, Paris35, marthcec15, BadBat, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134749

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Sis Jenzzy I didn't get to watch the live streaming last night. You posted the song PSH was humming? Wow! Was she sending a message to Taecyeon? Or perhaps someone who could be watching the episode? Or am I reading too much into it?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134751

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
fgnuva wrote:
marthcec15 wrote:
Good morning, sis @fgnuva! They hang out in KKK's flat, Taecyeon is living with his parents in the city. Taecyeon was granted the adoption of Eddie.

image-355.jpg

image-356.jpg

image-357.jpg

Photos credit as tagged.

Oh so that was KKK's flat? Thanks for info re the video clip. I thought Taecyeon's parents still lived in the US? so they moved back to Seoul. No wonder Taecyeon is so careful about how he acts around the elders. His parents are probably following his dramas and all.

Yes sis, the family moved back to Seoul, I remember in one of their interviews for "My House " 2PM members was asked if they could invite someone to their house, and Taecyeon said that "you can meet my parents ". They also have this interview that they draw their houses, Taecyeon said he is bad in drawing that's why he drew his parents room really small and the members laugh too much and said he is a bad son.

Oven Radio episode 4: 2PM My House

image-369.jpg

image-370.jpg

image-371.jpg

image-372.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, sarah.94, Paris35, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134752

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Sis @fgnuva.....you can now watch the 3MAD episode 17 now
Here is the link.....

www.dailymotion.com/video/x34oiul_150904...飯-ep17-1-2_lifestyle
www.dailymotion.com/video/k4tE2HcjyfoWnwcNX79

watch it sis......enjoy and let us know your take on this :) ;) :P
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134755

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Thanks sisters for all the posts.....i enjoy reading all your POVs

More official photos of 3MAD.....

COGhIzuU8AAcaY1.jpg

COGhI4iUwAA3GPh.jpg

COGhI-DUEAAWBC1.jpg

COGhI9WUEAEez1W.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, sky, narjess89, sarah.94, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134764

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Good Evening everyone.
Thanks to all sisters who never tired posting something interesting to read.
It's really like MSG in my soup, make this thread really Hot!
I am so appreciated everyone inner thought and POV. Even though some of us has different
views, I am glad we are always respect each other.
Thanks so much everyone.

I like this one...taking selfie
ScreenShot2015-09-04at9.59.30PM.jpg

ehmmmm Seo Jin's smile... :P :P :P
ScreenShot2015-09-04at9.59.33PM.jpg

ScreenShot2015-09-04at9.59.40PM.jpg

the happy hyungs
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, sarah.94, Paris35, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134766

• elankham
  • Administrator
Shin Hye smile is the sweeter...

ScreenShot2015-09-04at10.00.01PM.jpg

ScreenShot2015-09-04at10.00.04PM.jpg

ScreenShot2015-09-04at10.00.12PM.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134767

• elankham
  • Administrator
Brothers and little beautiful sister
ScreenShot2015-09-04at10.00.19PM.jpg

ScreenShot2015-09-04at10.21.32PM.jpg

ScreenShot2015-08-30at8.58.00AM-4.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, narjess89, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aisyah, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134776

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Thanks sis @elana for the clear and sharp pics......
you screen cap it perfectly :)

Remembering Shin Hye during her first 3MAD appearance....
Sharing with you some gifs.....

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, vertige25, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy, BluenB

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134777

• Sidy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 243
My simplistic take on whether Shin Hye turned scriptwriter/director and "planned" a fake ending to the brief romance for the "unofficial" couple for season 2 TMAD or not......Nothing in her past profile or current activities will ever make me believe that she deliberately set out to make a couple scenario and then give a final ending (however open ending it would be) using the
excuse of not trading phone numbers.....
It just doesn't fit her whole way of doing things. I have always thought she is the most straightforward and honest person I have yet to see in show business. Maybe too honest. I just don't buy it. I think what we saw was exactly how and what happened. I don't believe the PD or actors ever expected the camaraderie let lone the sparks the 2 exhibited.
I don't think the 2 young people expected they would like each other so well. They really did click together.

I believe we will see more of these 2 together in the future. Whether it is further guesting on TMAD (don't see how she could fit a permanent cast role into her busy schedule but then again we are talking about Shin Hye), commercials or working together in a drama.

I like how elankham described them - 3 brothers and their beautiful little sister. I can totally believe that Lee Seo-jin and Kim Kwang-kyu feel as attached to Shin Hye as big brothers and truly like her but I don't think Taecyeon has brotherly feelings toward Shin Hye. He does exhibit protective feelings. He may be at the stage where he is sorting out his feelings toward her but I believe he definitely has feelings toward her so for now I like the brotherly overtures.

I rather like the open-ending the show gave us for Shin Hye and Taecyeon - be it scripted or not. I choose to believe it is not scripted or even thought out because there are better scenarios to be used if the show or Shin Hye and Taecyeon wished to give a clean break with no fans or feelings being involved. When Shin Hye told the guys "let's meet in Seoul" - I believe that she meant what she said and that she will work to make that happen. I believe she will continue her friendship with all 3. It seems that negative interpretations of the phone numbers posted online are mostly those that don't want him to have any girlfriend, those with the misguided thought that he will choose them in some fantasy setting or those that want him to be connected to their favorite female star. I choose to ignore all the negativity because I would like for Taecyeon and Shin Hye to be happy with the people that choose to associate with - especially their choices in love.

But then again, perhaps, I just like happy endings and want only the best for Shin Hye. I want to state that I really enjoy the amount of effort everyone puts into this site. It is an enjoyable experience to know others think and feel about Shin Hye the same as I do. Thanks to everyone for posting so many pictures along with heartfelt emotions. I really like knowing how others feel about my favorite star.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, Paris35, marthcec15, twingals, BadBat, fgnuva, pika87, sk8t3r093, Bibinoodle
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.115 seconds