Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #134869

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Ah I know what you mean sisBadBat. Am also like that when I get started on a drama online I want to see the conclusion right away. Maybe you can schedule watching every night for about an hour? It'll easily fill in about 2 months. You could also try Taecyeon's We Got Married series with Chinese star Gui-Gui.

This actually reminds me: In that show (We Got Married) the couple discussed expectations. The gir wanted that they eat breakfast together Taecyeon wouldn't agree bcoz to him sleep was more important than getting up for breakfast. I don't recall if he eventually agreed. Maybe he didn't maybe he did. But I remembered that when in PSH's first visit he told her to wake him up and he'd make her breakfast. I thought that was a change. Maybe he learned from the We Got Married experience or maybe he just matured as a man or both. Or maybe PSH was just different.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, BadBat, Sidy, Arbado

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #134970

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Hi everyone! So happy that Taecyeon has new endorsement aside from that he also collaborated with the company to design a cream. I hope that Taecyeon's Kiehl cream will be available around the world so that his fans can purchase it and also help his advocacy. He will also be having meet and greet activities for the promotion.

image-373.jpg

image-374.jpg

image-375.jpg

Credit to 2PMAlways
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by marthcec15.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, sarah.94, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #134971

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
Some pictures from Assembly behind the scenes. He's such a debonair.

image-376.jpg

image-377.jpg

image-378.jpg

image-379.jpg

image-380.jpg

Photos credit to www.kbs.co.kr/drama/assembly
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, sarah.94, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #134972

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
Newest photos of Taecyeon in SIEG Fahrenheit facebook page. (credit)

image-382.jpg

image-383.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, sarah.94, Paris35, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #134979

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Hi sis marthcec15 glad to see you online. Thanks for the updates on our Oksunbong bingu. The endorsements and fashion pics as well as pics from drama. It's winding down too like 3MAD. I wonder do you have news that Taecyeon will return to school this fall?
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, marthcec15

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #134997

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
Hi sis fgnuva, I don't have idea about his schooling, maybe he is keeping it private because he is not mentioning it but maybe he will just surprise us one day we will know that he's about to finish his masteral, just like he did when he took an exam for his masteral he make it a secret even to his manager and fellow 2PM. He should finish it because I heard that he will be enlisting in the military on 2017, so basically one more year for us to see him on screen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #135059

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis marthcec15 tonight is Assembly night. We'll wait for any updates from you. As usual.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #135070

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
Yes sis fgnuva, it's Assembly night, while we wait for the English sub to be uploaded, let's take a look behind the scenes.

image-381.jpg

image-384.jpg

image-385.jpg

image-386.jpg

image-387.jpg

Photos courtesy of www.kbs.co.kr/drama/assembly
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #135080

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Thanks sis marthcec15 for the photos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #135081

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Someone shared a link to 2 interviews with Taecyeon, one with the actress who played the role of Taecyeon's birth mother in Wonderful Days. I think it was in this interview that he mentioned living with his parents and giving all his earnings to his parents?
Another interview was last new year with 3 emcees where they asked Taecyeon to describe himself. I watched this too. He described himself as optimistic but also "uninteresting" and "irritable". He also mentioned bringing an electric toothbrush when traveling abroad. That was bit amusing.
The 2 interviews showed different personas of Taecyeon. In the first one with the actress who played his birth mother he was quite composed and responded in a quiet way to questions. In the second interview he joked around with the emcees who were about his age. He exchanged quite casually with them. So Taecyeon does adjust his demeanor according to the people he is with. He's spending more time with his 2PM buddies and we already saw how informally they joke around. This reinforces his optimistic fun side. On the other hand because he still lives with his parents he keeps being grounded with values such as respect courtesy etc. At 26 or 27 (?) he's professionally successful but success has not spoilt him maybe because his living with his parents keeps his feet on the ground. Occasionally he gets a break from home when he goes abroad for 2PM gigs. But he also mentioned a few times enjoying traveling on his own because it gives him time to think about things. He even said it like it's a must, that a man must spend time on his own to think.
It's these thoughts that would be interesting to find out. But alas most if not all of his interviews only focus on his acting and performances. I bet however that he has many beliefs and opinions that are worth exploring.
Indeed tho he showed us his silly bingu persona in 3MAD the guy has some depth, he is more than what we see, there is more to this performer than what we see onscreen, much more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BadBat
Time to create page: 0.618 seconds