Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #135699

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
hi! I also want TY and ShinHye to have a dance performance.. :) B) :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, jhen30, marthcec15

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #135700

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
avrylle19 wrote:
hi! I also want TY and ShinHye to have a dance performance.. :) B) :)

It is a good idea but hard to come true with her Hallyu queen status
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, jhen30

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #135703

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Sis Marthcec, thanks for all the pics of Taec. He was looking like a runway model in those photos of him walking to the snack vans even without a coat and tie :) Well, he was supposed to be a ramp model and not an idol when he first joined the audition for JYP :P

And so casual but still looking good for the Assembly wrap-up party :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, jhen30, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #135728

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Yes sis journoexpat, I agree with you. Taec looks like a model and very manly on casual. :)

Assembly last day filming (credit to skullcat007)

image.jpeg

Photos from Wrap-Up Party:

image-2.jpeg

Credit to: linaaaac's IG

image-3.jpeg

Credit to: calligrapher_ryan's IG

image-4.jpeg

Credit to: doong26's IG

image-5.jpeg

image-6.jpeg

Both photos from Taecyeon 's twitter (@taeccool)

Assembly Wrap-up Party video

Credit to: Aummiie P.
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by marthcec15.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KIXAMAY, Jenzzy, jhen30, BadBat, fgnuva, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #135733

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Thanks sis @marthcec for all the wonderful posts and pics of Taecyeon.....
Please don't get tired of updating this thread :)

COym04wUwAI8AZw.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, jhen30, BadBat, fgnuva, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #135796

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:ding: Taecyeon looks super hot at the finish party for 'Assembly' :heartsh:

photo634506.jpg

In the evening on September 17th, 2PM's Taecyeon is arriving at the finish party for KBS 2TV's "Assembly". The party was held at a restaurant in Yeoido-dong, Yeongdeongpo-gu in Seoul.

"Assembly" is a humanitarian political drama depicting stories surrounding the National Assembly, which starred actors Jeong Jae-yeong, Song Yoon-ah, 2PM's Taecyeon, Jang Hyeon-seong, Park Yeong-gyoo, Kim Seo-hyeong and Kim Bo-mi-I.

Following the completion of "Assembly", Jang Hyeok, Yoo Oh-seong, Kim Min-jeong, and Han Chae-ah's "God of Trade - Innkeeper 2015" will begin on September 234d.

Source : www.asiatoday.co.kr/v...
The following user(s) said Thank You: KIXAMAY, Jenzzy, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #135954

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hi ladies, how was you first friday without TMAD? Now that Assembly has also ended, I really hope that Taec will get his much needed rest and go back to school refresh.

I was chatting awhile ago with my friend, who used to be a business reporter now a lawyer and an avid K-pop fan. Although, she is now a lawyer and a consultant, her fave pastime is to watch Kpop concerts and write an article submit it (gratis) to her former paper. For her , seeing her concert review be published is enough. When I told her that I need something to fill this emptiness I definitely will go through every Friday without TMAD, she told me that she was able to meet Taec when 2PM held a concert in our country. She said that after the press conference for their concert, the media people were given a chance to have their pictures taken with the boys, she said that she almost fell on her face when she slipped as she was in such a hurry to have her photo taken with the members. Fortunately, Taec was able to catch her and told her to be more careful. My friend said looking at Taec, she almost forgot that that she's a mother of two kids =X

She said that Taec is really kind, humble and cheerful. He was the one who answered most of the questions because him and Nickhun were adept in English. My friend said Taec is so simple in his ways that it was so charming :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, avrylle19, klebis, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #135956

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
I really hope he will win an award this year or next year at 52nd Baeksang Arts Award if not for Assembly at least for 3MAD Best Couple Award with Shin Hye or New Star Award or Most Popular Award in a Variety Show. About time he wins an award and I have a feeling Shin Hye will lead him to it. Really don't hope that RM Monday couple win again!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva, journoexpat, Sidy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #135957

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
DOH wrote:
I really hope he will win an award this year or next year at 52nd Baeksang Arts Award if not for Assembly at least for 3MAD Best Couple Award with Shin Hye or New Star Award or Most Popular Award in a Variety Show. About time he wins an award and I have a feeling Shin Hye will lead him to it. Really don't hope that RM Monday couple win again!!

SUPER AGREE WITH YOU???
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, fgnuva, Sidy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #135959

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
HiDOH wrote:

I hope so too. He's very talented in so many ways but I hope also he gets recognized on his own merit not simply because he was attached to PSH it might not be fair if we think he got popular bcoz of his association with a popular star. He already had a following before 3MAD I think it was a different crowd though... But after 3MAD his fan base widened and he drew in fans of a different persuasion or interest. He still needs to develop his acting skills and maybe he'll only do so with the right project.
But then again, there was a saying "jack of all trades, master of none"... With his many talents he is doing many things it's kind of difficult to focus? Example: With 2PM he's I think enjoying fooling around with members then he goes to 3MAD and he's the junior of all sort of a "slave" or worker, he's got to be compliant etc. Then he runs to Assembly shooting and he's got to have a rather somber mood... Then he's doing CEO work for OkCat biz...he's like the commander -in-chief. Oh so many "personas" in a matter of one week.. Not to mention being son to his parents, a graduate student and yes a stylish model for clothes and whatnot.
Ah but he's talented he can pull off all these personas quite ok... Tho I think in the acting he may need good roles to squeeze out that talent and yes a great director too. What do you think sisters?
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat, Sidy
Time to create page: 1.259 seconds