Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143379

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
2PM bucket list ~ some of the other lads had some personal stuff like visiting folks more often.... this was taec's and Nickhun also said something similar.

What Taec wrote in Korean.... 한국 컴백

Taec: korean comeback

(cr: purletpunk)

CXnZteeUoAAVC7W.jpg
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by yummiejeu.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, marthcec15, fgnuva, journoexpat, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143384

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Here is the article about Taec's visit to Ah Yeon.

2PM's Taecyeon shows support for Baek Ah Yeon at her musical performance
January 3, 2016 @ 3:30 pm
Cr: allkpop

CXzc0mBUAAEbmb2.jpg

2PM's Taecyeon was recently seen being a loyal friend to Baek Ah Yeon, a fellow JYP Entertainment artist, as he posted up a supportive message via Twitter after watching her musical performance.

On January 3, Taecyeon wrote, "I'm happy to have watched your last performance~ Good job, good job~~" along with an adorable image of him and Baek Ah Yeon. In the photo, Baek Ah Yeon was seen still in her Cinderella costume and makeup, looking flushed from her performance.

The vice president of JYP Entertainment, Jongrok Pyo, also tweeted after seeing Baek Ah Yeon's performance, revealing that the young singer had shed tears during the last curtain call. He wrote, "I was happy to see that she had done so well on her first musical, but then got emotional when I saw her shedding tears during the curtain call."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, marthcec15, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143402

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Had to post this even though his Okcat event passed some time ago. This was from Jun. K's instagram. Translated by @2PMAlways. Funny that Taec took so long to make the mojito. He had no problem making it for Shin Hye, Lee Seo Jin and KK in 3MAD. :D

Screenshot2016-01-05at2.52.37PM.png

@jun2dakay정말 모히또 오래만든다.....^^
@Jun2daKAY: Mohito really takes a while.....^^
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, marthcec15, fgnuva, journoexpat, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143417

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Maybe that time in 3meals a day he was inspired to make a mojito and he wants to impress them because Shinhye made a lot on the show..I want to ask if Shinhye will take the drama from SBS and will be shown sometime in summer in Korea so is it possible for her to make another drama before summer starts or maybe some variety or other things since the drama of Yoo Ah In is 50 episodes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143430

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
100-best-faces-675x369.png

Some Of Our Favourite Men Made It On ‘The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2015’ List
Posted by: Jae AlexanderDate: January 3, 2016

The Independent Critics made a list for the most handsome faces around the world for the past year. This year saw some remarkable faces, and some whom we know very well. TC Chandler sponsors this series of videos and it is completely fan voted. The Most Handsome Faces is a newer concept as they had only focused on The Most Beautiful Faces and recognizing women from around the world.

In past, Kim SooHyun, Rain, JongHyun of SHINee, TaeYang and T.O.P of Big Bang, BaekHyun of EXO, TaecYeon of 2PM and SiWon along with DongHae of Super Junior have made the list. This year brought newer faces and as each year passes, I am sure we will see even more.

skipped...

Screenshot2015-12-28at13.25.52-Display1-1.png

Coming in next is 2PM’s TaecYeon. Last year he ranked at number 10, so it’s good to still see him on this year’s list. Ok TaecYeon has been very active in his career through his band’s promotions and albums, starring in dramas and movies, and even his participation in variety shows like ‘We Got Married : Global Edition’ and ‘Three Meals A Day’. Most recently he has been touring in Japan for 2PM’s most recent comeback.

What a list. I was happy to see who was on the list not only for Korea but around the world. I always appreciate when they recognize so many wonderful people, and it is always nice to see a handsome face. What did you think of the list? Tell us who you would have voted for.

Source: TC Chandler Youtube

Cr: Kmusic
officiallykmusic.com/some-of-our-favouri...-faces-of-2015-list/
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, marthcec15, fgnuva, journoexpat, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143437

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
I've always voted for Taecyeon and Park Shin Hye here...so glad he made it to Top 30..but for Shin Hye..I don't know maybe her fans are not into this kind of poll...some of my friends in fb voted for her :( :) :( ...

yummiejeu wrote:
100-best-faces-675x369.png

Some Of Our Favourite Men Made It On ‘The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2015’ List
Posted by: Jae AlexanderDate: January 3, 2016

The Independent Critics made a list for the most handsome faces around the world for the past year. This year saw some remarkable faces, and some whom we know very well. TC Chandler sponsors this series of videos and it is completely fan voted. The Most Handsome Faces is a newer concept as they had only focused on The Most Beautiful Faces and recognizing women from around the world.

In past, Kim SooHyun, Rain, JongHyun of SHINee, TaeYang and T.O.P of Big Bang, BaekHyun of EXO, TaecYeon of 2PM and SiWon along with DongHae of Super Junior have made the list. This year brought newer faces and as each year passes, I am sure we will see even more.

skipped...

Screenshot2015-12-28at13.25.52-Display1-1.png

Coming in next is 2PM’s TaecYeon. Last year he ranked at number 10, so it’s good to still see him on this year’s list. Ok TaecYeon has been very active in his career through his band’s promotions and albums, starring in dramas and movies, and even his participation in variety shows like ‘We Got Married :
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by avrylle19.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, marthcec15, fgnuva, journoexpat, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143549

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Knock..knock! Anybody home? Why so silent? Wohoho :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143553

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
yummiejeu wrote:
I guess it is back to normal after the holidays. Sis@journoexpat, glad you had nice time home and got back safely to your host country. Hope all the sisters had nice time with family and friends. Look like 2pm will be busy with Japan around April and May. They don't have anything planned yet for Jan., Feb. and March. That means hopefully there will be time for at least one collaboration with Shin Hye and Taec before he leaves to the military. :pray:

Thank you and sorry for the late reply sis@yummiejeu I have been absent from this thread because work is crazy these days but I hope the dusts will settle by this week :) Yes, I do had a nice time with the family and now back into the thick of things at work :)

Just like you, I am also praying for news about a collaboration between these two before 2PM will be busy with their Arena tours
in Japan :pray: Anything will do, a cf, a magazine photoshoot, a documentary, a movie, a variety show or 2-part series, I will gladly support and promote :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143554

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Taec and Shin Hye are so lucky to have a fan like you sis@avrylle for always supporting them and even take time to vote for them :)

I just noticed that Taec dropped to No. 30 when last year he was among the top 10 and was number 13 ( I think if I am not mistaken) a year before that, so for this year, his fans did not deliver the needed votes for him to be among the top 10? Anyway, Taec's name has always been included in this kind of polls although the guy always refer to Nickhun as the face of 2PM :)
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143556

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Taec's latest look as posted in his Twitter account. I guess for an MV for their latest comeback :) Just guessing because again Taec I think is trying to give hint of their latest comeback although Wooyoung has hinted it was something to do with "Freedom" :)

Taec and Nickhun did say that they wanted a Korean comeback :)

freedom.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, fgnuva, Sagitandra, yummiejeu
Time to create page: 2.889 seconds