Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143627

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
journoexpat wrote:
Hi Sis@Sagitandra, so nice to see you here :heartsh:

Here's another pic for you

taecyeon-dad.png

I think I have posted this before but the question from the fans made me laugh =D

Based on the photo, the question was : "Do you think Taec is ready to be a father?"

pic credit as tagged

Hmmm... We've got to run a survey asking the present dads if they knew they were ready for fatherhood... Am not sure. Does anyone become ready for things like that?
Maybe what this and other photos of Taecyeon carrying a child or baby seem to hint at is that he looks good being a father, or that he likes being with children so he's ok with being a father. (and we do have this feeling he'll make a good one... someday).
I think he is at that age in his life (like most young men) when he's getting lonesome by the day and so he desires to date... But given his work schedule he's unable to get started with dating? Plus his "principle" of serious dating, not just casually dating after seeing someone only a few times... He's got limited choices of who to date. (He might end up dating his stylist or someone who attends to his physical appearance, someone who's with him all the time, proximity helps develop such feelings anyway...)
Ooops am NOT saying sisters that he will date his stylist or his make-up artist... it's just something that's possible.
It's not surprising why and how stars who work together for quite sometime develop closeness and later go into dating after their work period is over.
As for Taecyeon it seems none of the ladies paired up with him got him smitten to the point he'd muster the courage to date her. Plus it might be he sees himself not as a rich and popular celebrity and so is in search for a soulmate who'll share his imagined future lifestyle.
Didn't he say he'd like a girl who knows how to cook?
Well so then PSH came along someone who is good in that. But alas they only spent two weekends of shooting a variety show. And since then had never been seen together. Ottoke?
Either some agency or tv station should put them, no I should say "throw" them back together again this year before the guy leaves for army duty... Or they'll feel so attracted to one another they can't help but just BE together. We now know how that works sisters, don't we?
His attraction (if any) for PSH must be so strong he can't help but look for her or contact her or try to be around her.
Mianhe sisters am not hearing that (unnless they're secretly dating huh?).
And we don't hear Taecyeon slipping with his tongue as he did in a couple of interviews...where he drops PSH's name.
(Sidebar: Am afraid the rumors of many months ago are true... Their drama group had a reunion lately, so with her other drama group. Plus if she was seen overseas (was it Taiwan or HK?) to watch a former co-star in his concert, we've not seen her in any 2PM event. Conflict of busy schedules on both sides could be a reason.
Ah but if there is something deeper than just an initial interest or attraction, I say love will find a way.
Hey, where's Cupid? I know it's a month still before V day, but hey don't you think you've got to work a little harder for this our fave "unofficial" Oksunbong couple???? Just where are you really? Don't tell me you're still on holiday? Let's get going already and double time on Taecyeon...the guy's lonely...all he could do was sing her "Be my merry Christmas" during his OkCat show. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143628

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Oh one thread in another forum says she (PSH) is overseas shooting a drama (Chinese?) and won't be done till Feb?
And I thought she was busy in school? Isn't she to graduate this year? Am not so sure now what are her whereabouts lately we haven't seen or heard of news items about her traveling in and out or going to school or filming. Does anyone know?
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143629

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
fgnuva wrote:
Oh one thread in another forum says she (PSH) is overseas shooting a drama (Chinese?) and

won't be done till Feb?
And I thought she was busy in school? Isn't she to graduate this year? Am not so sure now what are her whereabouts lately we haven't seen or heard of news items about her traveling in and out or going to school or filming. Does anyone know?

hi sis @fgnuva and to all the beautiful ladies here..I saw her recent ig post..she's with her bro travelling abroad..her brother Park Shin Won even posted her recent pic on his ig according to some fans they are in Thailand)..but I don't think she will be doing a drama overseas

PSH8.jpg

cr to @swednesday (Shin Hye's brother's ig)
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by avrylle19.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sagitandra, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143640

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Wow, again you truly made my day sis @journoexpat Hihihi :shy: Kamsahamnida my dear sister for the pic of Mr. Sunshine with that adorable baby. Oooh, that question from the fans was just...Kekekek =D I can't stop laughing reading that. Lol xxx Completely, he will be ready to be a great father in the future :luvluv: And wow sis @fgnuva you too, again and again..how dare you revealing Mr. Sunshine's true feeling, Hahahaa :heartsh: If Mr. Seojin, Mr. Kwangkyu and Mr. Jisung know that 'Be my merry Christmas' was the song that represented Mr. Sunshine's sincere feeling to someone, of course those three cupids will tell the world about that. Kekekek :ding: and we can see what will happen to Mr. Sunshine then. Wohoho. So, be careful everybody!!!! Lol :-V

P.S. Thank you for the picture of Shinhye dear sis @avrylle19 She's so cute in that pic and happy holiday for her and the family. I am happy to know that she has been spending the holiday with her family in Thailand. :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143641

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
A friend of mine send this pic, she said it is from a twitter account of a 2PM fan :) the ad was seen in New York

CYKP98BWMAAWvlB.jpg

I think it was one of their promo pics for Tony Moly

ctto
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143642

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Yoyoyoyo, 2PM still hits in the US. Happy to know that sis @journoexpat Again, thanks for the pic and news. :*

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143660

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Hello good day..chillax guys .i know we love the unofficial couple and we really want them to be together all we have to do is to be patience and pray for them..nothing is imposible.I know in God's time it will happen..Keep on supporting them.God Bless us all
The following user(s) said Thank You: journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143678

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Mr Sunshine's big framed photo is now gracing the wall of a korean resto in La Paz, Bolivia. The man beside Taec is the resto owner according to the Korean blogger who posted the pic :)

CYmLzt-UMAA_cmI.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143736

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Too adorable not to be shared :)

Taec should have these for Eddy

CYSOPr3UAAAhwf6.jpg

CXth57lUwAA2xkQ.jpg

CXth7j5U0AEqLPJ.jpg

Credit:@taecmong
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143755

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Twitter accounts of fans of Taecyeon were awash with pictures of him wearing glasses as they mourned the report that he got Lasik surgery for his eyesight :D There were speculations that he did this as part of his preparations for his coming enlistment and as a requirement for the military unit he will be joining. I don't know if after this, Taec will now forgo his specs but here's an"ode" to his bespectacled look :willing

taecinblue-2.jpg

taecpark2-2.jpg

taec-lookingyoung.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, fgnuva, yummiejeu
Time to create page: 1.337 seconds