Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143574

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Ahem...ahem Mr. Sunshine was on fire again. Xixi :bingo: He tweeted this one today,

Alright, I already got what you meant Mr. Ok! :onhot: This charming guy was trying to give us hint. Wohoho :D
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Sagitandra.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143581

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
journoexpat wrote:
Taec's latest look as posted in his Twitter account. I guess for an MV for their latest comeback :) Just guessing because again Taec I think is trying to give hint of their latest comeback although Wooyoung has hinted it was something to do with "Freedom" :)

Taec and Nickhun did say that they wanted a Korean comeback :)

freedom.jpg

I do hope they have a successful korean comeback before they enlist. Sad that they had problem in promoting their No. 5 album, they only had a week to promote it (not enough time) all because the MV director delayed them to promote another group. Here's an article about it.

2PM settles in their damages lawsuit against MV director Han Sa MIn
January 4, 2016 @ 9:01 pm Cr: allkpop

Remember this past summer when 2PM's comeback was pushed back because their former MV director decided to stop production for personal reasons?

So then JYP Entertainment sued Dexter Lab's director Han Sa Min for 50 million KRW (approximately $42,400 USD) for damages. But now that case has come to an end, with a settlement.

According to a judicial officer on January 4, the Seoul Central District Court recommended that JYP Entertainment should settle in their damages lawsuit against Dexter Labs.

It has been settled that Dexter Lab's director Han Sa Min will pay the rental fees for the clothing that was used in advance for 2PM's MV filming.

Do you think Han Sa Min was let off too easy or that it was fair judgement?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, fgnuva, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143582

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
[PIC] 택연 jorgdietzel IG
(Note: Jorg Dietzel is in marketing for Audi. Remember he was with Taec at the awards? The other is the actor Lee Jin-Wook (recent drama, "The Time We Were Not in Love". Also interesting to note is Choi Siwon from Super Junior is also friends with Jorg.)

cr: as tagged

CYbKbatUQAAJr56.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, fgnuva, journoexpat, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143583

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Another pic of Taec and Lee Jin Wook.
[PIC] 택연 dy.kimm IG

cr: as tagged
CYbKoB0UQAAQPMo.png
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, fgnuva, journoexpat, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143591

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Hello sisters! Happy New Year to everyone! May this year be as exciting if not more exciting than last year.
A Korean come back? I wonder why they couldn't have it last year? Schedule perhaps? And the problem with the MTV?
Hope the year starts well for everyone. Is it true PSH is overseas (Taiwan or China) doing a drama so she hasn't been seen around lately? There was post of her attending Hongki's Taiwan concert and spending Christmas abroad? No wonder our Taecyeon was serenading with that song ha! ha!
Flashback: Last year Taecyeon was gearing up for 3MAD weekend shoots. Nice to remember how hard he worked and yet how happy to see Minky all grown up. BTW any news about Minky and Sappy sisters?
Have a good week everyone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, klebis, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143593

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Good day everyone :) so happy to see that the thread is alive again :-V after sleeping like this

CYO49ceUMAArDC-.jpg

for several days :nitey:

ctto
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, klebis, fgnuva, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143601

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
I miss Minky and Sappy too sis @fgnuva I need any news for both of them. Hope they are doing well and wish someone like Taec can adopt them and treat them really good with sincere love. :) I remember when Shinhye held Sappy and Eddie and loved these two babies in the same time. Now, they grow up so fast and even Eddie looks more cute especially when I saw his picture with the outfit. Ooh, so cute and adorable. :luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Sagitandra.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143602

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
Hahaha, thanks for the picture sis @journoexpat Yep, this thread is alive again. Hurraaay! :bingo: Hope this year will full of surprises of Taec and Shinhye news. Wohoho :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143606

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hi Sis@Sagitandra, so nice to see you here :heartsh:

Here's another pic for you

taecyeon-dad.png

I think I have posted this before but the question from the fans made me laugh =D

Based on the photo, the question was : "Do you think Taec is ready to be a father?"

pic credit as tagged
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, klebis, fgnuva, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143626

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
journoexpat wrote:
Good day everyone :) so happy to see that the thread is alive again :-V after sleeping like this

J
CYO49ceUMAArDC-.jpg

for several days :nitey:

ctto

We've had him sleeping in various positions and places, but with clothes on ..now this... :)

I wonder what other photos of Taecyeon sleeping are out there? :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, Sagitandra
Time to create page: 0.691 seconds