Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143756

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
I don't know if sisters here are aware of what's is happening to JYPE and its artistes but I am so sad about 2PM's appearance in Korea Tourism in Beijing being cancelled. But I do hope that the boys will be able to make a comeback in Korea before they again be shipped to Japan for several concerts.

Likewise, I feel sad for Park Shin Hye for being again dragged into a false report of dating this Korean actor Park Hae Jin. I read in Korea Herald that the actor is upset and is planning to sue the media outlet that circulated the false news.The same news report said that the two were previously rumored to be dating back in 2012, which the actor also denied and said that the rumors affected his friendship with Shin Hye, who started to distance herself from him after the false news spread.

Poor Shin Hye after the rumor with LJS,then comes this one, which fortunately was immediately denied by the guy.
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by journoexpat.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143757

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Im just curiou in korean showbiz, why dating issue is a big deal?if the news is not true celebrity or star can deny it I think there is no need to sue some reporters or publisher unless the issue is tackle about morality or degrading personal life.Why in korea dating is such big deal, so strange because in my country in the Philippines it's just a normal issue celebrity can deny or confirm it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143762

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
journoexpat wrote:
I don't know if sisters here are aware of what's is happening to JYPE and its artistes but I am so sad about 2PM's appearance in Korea Tourism in Beijing being cancelled. But I do hope that the boys will be able to make a comeback in Korea before they again be shipped to Japan for several concerts.

Likewise, I feel sad for Park Shin Hye for being again dragged into a false report of dating this Korean actor Park Hae Jin. I read in Korea Herald that the actor is upset and is planning to sue the media outlet that circulated the false news.The same news report said that the two were previously rumored to be dating back in 2012, which the actor also denied and said that the rumors affected his friendship with Shin Hye, who started to distance herself from him after the false news spread.

Poor Shin Hye after the rumor with LJS,then comes this one, which fortunately was immediately denied by the guy.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143763

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Alou68 wrote:
Im just curiou in korean showbiz, why dating issue is a big deal?if the news is not true celebrity or star can deny it I think there is no need to sue some reporters or publisher unless the issue is tackle about morality or degrading personal life.Why in korea dating is such big deal, so strange because in my country in the Philippines it's just a normal issue celebrity can deny or confirm it.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143764

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Hi sis@yummiejeu :) Quite worrying about what happened to JYPE and I pity the poor girl whose action was politicised.

2PM fans are clamoring for the boys to leave the company which they say is neglecting the company's breadwinner :(

I know that Taec, for several times, has pointed out things which could be improved in the management but was told off and some people even called him ungrateful.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143765

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star

The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, journoexpat, Sidy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143766

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
yummiejeu wrote:

Sis@yummiejeu, I think the dusts have settled somewhat with all the developments in Taiwan due to the elections and the Chinese government has also stepped in. But, I don't know why I somewhat agree with the longtime fans of 2PM that the boys are being neglected by the company. You don't hear any news about their activities and only promote their concerts haphazardly. It pained me to see that the boys, who tried everything the company told them to do, even the beastly concept of tearing out their shirts which earned a lot of antis for Taec ( but thank goodness to TMAD he was able to show his real personality and earned him tonnes of stans :) 2PM need to re-establish their position in Korea instead of being labeled as irrelevant and with no talent at all.

I am not a fan of 2PM ( I only admire Taec) but in my unbias view, the boys can perform. I was really amazed by their opening act at MBC Gayo and really entertained by their "My House" musical version at SBS Gayo. And Taec as a MC was flawless :ding:

And don't worry about your comment about the media, we are also always discussing on how the press these days are becoming more irresponsible and are more in sensationalizing the news and foregoing accuracy and objectivity. Readers should be be more discerning about what to believe in I guess ( I don't want to write too much about this because I don't want to sound like I am pontificating, let us just say that most of the times, those who have been in this business for a long time are worried about accuracy and objectivity of the media).
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, Sidy, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143768

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
Sis@ yummiejeu.Thanks for your comments because I dont have any idea about korean showbiz at least I started to learn little by little about their culture and all.Im just wondering how their personal lives affects with this kind of issue.Well thanks again for some clarification.so sad about them their just want to be friends with everyone and be a normal people.They are only human wants to be love.But anyways Im still hoping for the best for Shinhye and Taecyeon, if we did not hear anything about them its ok as long as their happy with their personal lives.Im sure their friends right now.. :) :) :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143771

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
I just want to ask also about 2pm because Im not a fan of k pop idols excempt of Taecyeon and I discovered lately Bigbang.What do you mean by 2pm should reestablish themselves in korea?I dont know their standing as a group because Im not their follower but I heard one of their songs and it's good and I think their talented also and I learned that their group is one of the bread winner in their agency JPYE and why their management didnt do anything about them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, Sidy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143778

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Alou68 wrote:
Sis@ yummiejeu.Thanks for your comments because I dont have any idea about korean showbiz at least I started to learn little by little about their culture and all.Im just wondering how their personal lives affects with this kind of issue.Well thanks again for some clarification.so sad about them their just want to be friends with everyone and be a normal people.They are only human wants to be love.But anyways Im still hoping for the best for Shinhye and Taecyeon, if we did not hear anything about them its ok as long as their happy with their personal lives.Im sure their friends right now.. :) :) :)

Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, Sidy
Time to create page: 1.430 seconds