image-288.jpeg

image-289.jpeg

image-290.jpeg

image-291.jpeg

image-292.jpeg

image-293.jpeg

image-294.jpeg

image-295.jpeg

Excellent scans credit to: @heecool(Twitter)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, fgnuva, journoexpat, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143849

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Thanks sis@journoexpat for the tidbit about the conversation between you and your coworker. It was funny when you said Taec mode of transportation is Tractor and bike. :D He is different from other idols, and celebrities. Taec is so humble and down to earth even though he has money. Some antis don't understand him and just criticize and make fun of him. That's okay cuz we understand him. :-V

Thanks sis@marthcec15 for the Instyle article. Taec was so VERY vague in his answer for Ideal type. It was different from his past answer. ;)

BTW sis@journoexpat, forgot to mention that your friend is a fan of Big Bang Seungri, did you know that Suengri is Shin Hye's friend? He went to the same university.
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143850

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Sis@journoexpat, since you brought the subject up of Big Bang Seungri, here is old video back in 2011 when Seungri was in a show and he called Shin Hye. The clip with Shin Hye starts at 2:30.

Big Bang's Seungri calls Shin Hye

Cr: ThePSHIC3

Wonder if Taec knows Seungri.
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143851

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Sis@marthcec15, it just occurred to me when I read the article, the last question.
About Taecyeon

Nichkhun: Taecyeon is fast at decision making. When we have a discussion among the members, or when we are trying to decide on an album concept, he’s the one who objectively offers the direction to take. What’s more, (he’s like that) even when we decide on the lunch menu.

Interview Transcription & scans: 잊숭아
Kor-Eng: Egle0702

Credit to: egle0703.tumblr.com

That is so true, it made me realize that he was like that in 3MAD. When Shin Hye was undecided on using plum juice or not for her pork marinade, Taec made the decision to use the plum juice. Taec can make decisions like a leader but he is not arrogant about it and doesn't make it seem bossy. He will make a good manager.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, klebis, journoexpat, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143853

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Good morning sisters so happy to read your posts :luvluv:

Here's a pic of Taec with specs from TMAD doing his daily morning ritual :)

CY2xu1NUwAAfWW7.jpg

I really like to be Mr Sunshine, you know to wake up early but :nitey: is such a luxury for me :)
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143856

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Wohoho, totally sis @yummiejeu Taec is always vague for his ideal type of girls. I am not startled when he changes his ideal type. I have guessed it before like what I delivered before that people's ideal type could be changed and vague cause it depends on the time, experience and maturity. Moreover, said that as he grows older, he disregards the ideal type. Thus, he said he likes everyone. Hahaha :imdead: He is such an unpredictable guy, only extraordinary people understand him well. Lol. Kidding sisters :-V :D Anyway, he also put Khun's ideal type in his answer that proper communication is better to run the relationship. Hmm, I do agree with that. Xixixi. I think you're definitely right Mr. Sunshine, it's time to open your heart and just go forward, and please don't be afraid to reveal your feeling to your someone special. You should gather your courage and be brave. We as your fans and sisters will completely support you. Kekekek :-V P.S. I do love and adore BigBang too, I am proud of their efforts in creating the songs that are easy-listening and catchy. Every time I listen to their songs I feel like having a super power especially when I am working. Hoho
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Sagitandra.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143857

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
Hahahaaa, that's so cute in greeting this happy morning sis @journoexpat Kamsahamnida sis. Mr. sunshine could show his cuteness in the show of TMAD whatever he wanted. He just be himself. Lol. Cute..cute. :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143858

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
Thank you so much sis @marthcec15 for the InStyle article. You always here to post Taec's activities and I appreciate it a lot. Anyway, I do love the concept 'Boys to Men' it shows their maturity. :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143860

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
I love the taekhun pairing : a manly man and a pretty boy :) they don't overshadow each other!

But if you ask Taec, for him Khun is the only visual for 2PM :) Anyway, this korean concept of being the band's visual is really unique!

CY_uiBCUoAASTr7.jpg

Even from the back view, you can definitely tell which one is Taec and which one is Nickkhun :)

Ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 2 months ago #143861

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
marthcec15 wrote:
[TRANS] InStyle February 2016 Nichkhun/Taecyeon Interview

BOYS TO MEN

Catching Up

Taecyeon: Both of us have done a lot of sports. Khun might’ve as well decided to become a professional golfer in the future; he’s so much into it together with Chansung, while I’m taking up Pilates to cultivate flexibility.

Nichkhun: It’s also been a while since just the two of us met. Since we see each other often when we work, we don’t meet up that much during our time off. The conversations in our mobile chat group also get cut off one by one.

image-287.jpeg

Personality

Nichkhun: Taecyeon radiates manly image because of his appearance, but in reality he’s the embodiment of cute. Some of his gestures ooze with childish cuteness in day-to-day life.

Taecyeon: Khun is a lot manlier than me. He’s more known to the general public because of his appearance, but I think that his strong inner-character and professionalism at work should be highlighted more.

Revelation War

Nichkhun: Taecyeon releases this clicking sound when he concentrates on something. If you hear this weird sound in a quiet room it’s the proof that Taecyeon’s is working hard on something.

Taecyeon: Sometimes Khun’s ears get really red. When he gets really mad, his ears turn as red as Shin Dongyeob senior’s, and sometimes the colour doesn’t even change.

Ideal Type

Taecyeon: I used to like cute and short girls, but as I grow older I’ve decided to open up my heart. Now, disregarding the ideal, I like everyone! Khun says that the most important thing to him is proper communication. Whether it’s in Thai, English or Korean…

NIchkhun: I like women who are good at what they do. It’d be great to meet a woman with whom I could share deep thoughts about work and the future.

Strong Memory

Nichkhun: Right before 2PM was about to debut, around in June 2008, each member shot an introduction video through an Internet TV program. Back then, Taecyeon and I ate crab marinated in soy sauce (ganjang gyejang) and rode wakeboards in Gapyeong. That’s the most memorable time for me. It was right before we got really busy, and we seldom had a chance to have a good time out because we were preparing for the debut, so it was really fun.

Taecyeon: The most ridiculous memory is breaking my arm while arm-wrestling Junho in a waiting room. It was right before a broadcast, so the MC was there too, as well as around 10 cameras set and ready, but because of my broken bone, the filming plans were scrapped. After a long time the metal pin was removed last year. Arm-wrestling is a really dangerous sport.

2PM

Nichkhun: Up till now the “beastly idols” image is there when people speak of 2PM, but, to be honest, we let go of that title a long time ago. Since we have aged, I think you’ll have to get rid of the “idol.” Just “beasts?”

Taecyeon: If we display our natural image in the future, wouldn’t a new epithet come around? However, first you have to release an album to speak about things. (bursts into laughter) I’d like to give a spoiler here, but since nothing’s been decided as of yet, I have nothing to say. Recording sessions start next week, so let’s just say that it won’t take long before we come back!

(About Nichkhun)

Taecyeon: Nichkhun’s biggest strong point is his kindness and consideration of others. Ever since the debut days he’s been taking a good care of the staff members. However, I wish he’d fix his habit of cuddling me when he gets drunk. (laughs)

About Taecyeon

Nichkhun: Taecyeon is fast at decision making. When we have a discussion among the members, or when we are trying to decide on an album concept, he’s the one who objectively offers the direction to take. What’s more, (he’s like that) even when we decide on the lunch menu.

Interview Transcription & scans: 잊숭아
Kor-Eng: Egle0702
Will Add More Scans When They Are Out

Credit to: egle0703.tumblr.com

Thanks sis@marthcec15 for this post :) Miss your presence in this thread but whenever you do comeback you give us precious news about Taecyeon with pictures to boot :heartsh:

I also heard that based on a survey in Japan, Taecyeon landed as number 6 among the top handsome K-pop idols :) That is so nice to know that even the Japanese fans are not immune to his charms :)

I wonder, why Taec suddenly gave a different answer for his "ideal girl" :huh: And he was evasive as he quickly changed the topic to Nickhun's ideal. Is he hiding something :unsure: He has been consistent before in his answer just changing a few things here and there but now totally a turn around. And sorry, I am not really buying his reason that because he has grown older :dry:

And for his fast decision-making skills, he does have the potential to be an effective manager. He does have a business management degree. I think, among my group of friends, we need someone like Taec so we don't have to waste precious time to decide which resto to go to or what food to eat every time we are out together :)
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, Sagitandra, yummiejeu
Time to create page: 0.862 seconds