Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143780

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
I hope Taec is resting after his Lasik surgery, there are many dos and dont's after the operation so I hope he does take care!

Here's Taec solo promo photo for Tony Moly :luvluv:

tonymoly.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, marthcec15, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143788

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Taec fans were missing him and wondering how he is doing after the Lasik surgery!

And then he tweeted this:

mealwithparents.jpg

saying he was having a meal with his parents :)

Fans were complaining that they were missing him and would like to see his face. This is an old pic when he was injured
but I think this is how he could be these days as I noticed he would not shave when he is out of sight :S

stubble2.jpg

taeccool twitter, ctto
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143801

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, klebis, journoexpat, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143802

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Eddy went to a grooming salon and his instagram pic is all over twitter :)

eddy.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143803

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Eddie is so adorable..Taec took care of him and love him dearly, I hope Sappie is ok also as well as Minky..missed them both..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, fgnuva, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143819

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
I was chatting with one of my co-workers last night who is a fan of Big Bang's Seungri and our chat went on to the cars owned by Kpop idols. She said that 2PM must be really bringing in big bucks as she saw in several sns that Junho is driving a lime-colored Lamborghini :)

junhoslambo.jpg

But according to fans, other members also drive pricey cars: Jun K - Ferrari, Porsche and Benz, and Wooyoung - Audi. No mention about Chansung and Nickhun :)

When my friend asked about "what about Shinhwa's leader (referring to Eric Mun), I told her that I heard he has a Ferrari but not sure :)

And then she asked, "Your boy?", I said, "Taecyeon? He drives a tractor" :)

taec-tractor-2.jpg

and sometimes gets on a wrong subway but mostly he rides his bike :)

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, avrylle19, klebis, marthcec15, fgnuva, Sagitandra, yummiejeu, maggie

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143821

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Dear sisters, I feel so bad for Tzuyu, seriously this issue needs to stop. I was crying when I read the news, poor this baby girl :'( she is a teenager who doesn't know more about politics. I also feel sorry for her parents. Stay strong, dear Tzuyu. :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143822

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
And about Park Hae Jin and our Shinhye's dating scandal news was just a groundless issue. I believe on Shinhye, this nonsense rumor was ridiculous. She definitely could handle this. Our girl is a wonder woman though. :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, klebis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143823

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
Dear sis @journoexpat Hahaha, that's really an adorable convo between you and one of your co-workers. Of course, our Mr. Sunshine just has those ordinary vehicles. No need to be a spy to his house, we can just see that through his sincere deed and eyes. Hahaha :luvluv: :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, avrylle19, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 3 months ago #143847

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
[TRANS] InStyle February 2016 Nichkhun/Taecyeon Interview

BOYS TO MEN

Catching Up

Taecyeon: Both of us have done a lot of sports. Khun might’ve as well decided to become a professional golfer in the future; he’s so much into it together with Chansung, while I’m taking up Pilates to cultivate flexibility.

Nichkhun: It’s also been a while since just the two of us met. Since we see each other often when we work, we don’t meet up that much during our time off. The conversations in our mobile chat group also get cut off one by one.

image-287.jpeg

Personality

Nichkhun: Taecyeon radiates manly image because of his appearance, but in reality he’s the embodiment of cute. Some of his gestures ooze with childish cuteness in day-to-day life.

Taecyeon: Khun is a lot manlier than me. He’s more known to the general public because of his appearance, but I think that his strong inner-character and professionalism at work should be highlighted more.

Revelation War

Nichkhun: Taecyeon releases this clicking sound when he concentrates on something. If you hear this weird sound in a quiet room it’s the proof that Taecyeon’s is working hard on something.

Taecyeon: Sometimes Khun’s ears get really red. When he gets really mad, his ears turn as red as Shin Dongyeob senior’s, and sometimes the colour doesn’t even change.

Ideal Type

Taecyeon: I used to like cute and short girls, but as I grow older I’ve decided to open up my heart. Now, disregarding the ideal, I like everyone! Khun says that the most important thing to him is proper communication. Whether it’s in Thai, English or Korean…

NIchkhun: I like women who are good at what they do. It’d be great to meet a woman with whom I could share deep thoughts about work and the future.

Strong Memory

Nichkhun: Right before 2PM was about to debut, around in June 2008, each member shot an introduction video through an Internet TV program. Back then, Taecyeon and I ate crab marinated in soy sauce (ganjang gyejang) and rode wakeboards in Gapyeong. That’s the most memorable time for me. It was right before we got really busy, and we seldom had a chance to have a good time out because we were preparing for the debut, so it was really fun.

Taecyeon: The most ridiculous memory is breaking my arm while arm-wrestling Junho in a waiting room. It was right before a broadcast, so the MC was there too, as well as around 10 cameras set and ready, but because of my broken bone, the filming plans were scrapped. After a long time the metal pin was removed last year. Arm-wrestling is a really dangerous sport.

2PM

Nichkhun: Up till now the “beastly idols” image is there when people speak of 2PM, but, to be honest, we let go of that title a long time ago. Since we have aged, I think you’ll have to get rid of the “idol.” Just “beasts?”

Taecyeon: If we display our natural image in the future, wouldn’t a new epithet come around? However, first you have to release an album to speak about things. (bursts into laughter) I’d like to give a spoiler here, but since nothing’s been decided as of yet, I have nothing to say. Recording sessions start next week, so let’s just say that it won’t take long before we come back!

(About Nichkhun)

Taecyeon: Nichkhun’s biggest strong point is his kindness and consideration of others. Ever since the debut days he’s been taking a good care of the staff members. However, I wish he’d fix his habit of cuddling me when he gets drunk. (laughs)

About Taecyeon

Nichkhun: Taecyeon is fast at decision making. When we have a discussion among the members, or when we are trying to decide on an album concept, he’s the one who objectively offers the direction to take. What’s more, (he’s like that) even when we decide on the lunch menu.

Interview Transcription & scans: 잊숭아
Kor-Eng: Egle0702
Will Add More Scans When They Are Out

Credit to: egle0703.tumblr.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, klebis, journoexpat, Sagitandra, yummiejeu
Time to create page: 1.089 seconds