Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137248

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Dear sis @fgnuva I cannot stop smiling after reading your Christmas wish ‘a wish that Taecyeon will create a lyric about his recent lovelines, dancing, singing, etc in Oksunbong with Shinhye’ Hahaa, what a beautiful wish for this Christmas indeed, dear sis. I really love it! Have a great day dear sis. :luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, avrylle19, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137249

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
Dear sis @yummiejeu, sis @stannis, sis @journoexpat, sis @Sidy, sis @fgnuva, sis @DOH and other dear sisters, your recent postings were wonderful to see and read, thank you for the beautiful pictures of Taecyeon, he looks blooming and fresh these days and thank you for still keep posting the information regarding our Ok-bingu. It is so hilarious to know. Kamsahamnida dear lovely sisters.

P.S I just watched the short video through instagram regarding Taecyeon’s expression on his recent fan-meeting of Kiehl’s, some people re-posted that and they were just wondering, what were the people shouting out and what did the MC says that made Taecyeon so shy. Someone on instagram said that she heard the MC mentioned Shinhye’s name here but Taecyeon’s answer was not clear to hear. Hope anyone can translate this to clarify whether it’s right or not.

Here is the URL of that video on instagram: instagram.com/p/8YUV8tKsIY/

Sorry everyone, I don't know how to post the video here from instagram so I just pasted the URL above. Fortunately, I also got it from youtube, here it is below:

And this is the full video of his recent Kiehl’s fan-meeting:

Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Sagitandra.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, avrylle19, klebis, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137256

• stannis
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 265
Taec just posted this on twitter:

"점점 엄마 닮아가넹~ "
Trans: “He’s looking more and more like his mom.”

twitter.com/taeccool/status/650800357337989120
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, sonia loubaresse, avrylle19, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137257

• stannis
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 265
sis @Sagitandra
I think I heard "wangjangnim~" which means, "Prince". Fans often call him "Taecyeon wangjangnim" in airports or concerts. I remember seeing a video of Chansung hearing a fan call him Prince Taecyeon and he laughed hard. hahahaha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, avrylle19, BadBat, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137260

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
stannis wrote:
sis @Sagitandra
I think I heard "wangjangnim~" which means, "Prince". Fans often call him "Taecyeon wangjangnim" in airports or concerts. I remember seeing a video of Chansung hearing a fan call him Prince Taecyeon and he laughed hard. hahahaha.

Thank you for the clarification dear sis @stannis :heartsh:
Yes indeed, he definitely represents a prince charming. Hehe :woohoo:

P.S. Woaah, Eddie is growing up so fast, yeah he is looking more and more like his mom. Hmmm..Taecyeon is an extraordinary dad who always takes care of his son. How sweet! :luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Sagitandra.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, avrylle19, BadBat, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137289

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
stannis wrote:
Taec just posted this on twitter:

"점점 엄마 닮아가넹~ "
Trans: “He’s looking more and more like his mom.”

twitter.com/taeccool/status/650800357337989120

It'll be nice if we also read how Taecyeon's life & sched or routines have changed when he brought Eddy home. It'll give us more insights on his "fatherly" persona. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, avrylle19, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137302

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
stannis wrote:
Sis, yes Taec composes a lot. His serious songs usually get released in 2PM's Japanese and Korean albums. He also makes mini songs, usually silly ones, for example: diet songs for his fans and puts it up on his own fancafe. IT'S SIMPLY HILARIOUS AND SILLY THAT IT MAKES YOU FACEPALM.

Thanks sis @ stannis for those funny videos :D He is truly a Ok Bingu. Maybe I should take his diet song seriously and follow it diligently. Eat as much as I want the rest of the year and diet in October. :D He's hilarious. Sometimes have to be silly to be happy. He's a unique personality, can be a nerd and study hard, sexy in his ads/CF, and now silly as a goose. :imdead:
No wonder they picked Jun k. Songs.
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137303

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
stannis wrote:
Taec at Gimpo airport heading to Japan for 2PM's Six Higher Days Arena Tour. He brought his guitar which is exciting :ding:

I didn't know Taec played any instruments. I looked at some of 2pm fan sites but didn't see any instruments that they play. Wow, so he got one more talent added to his list. I thought he was just plain idol who dance and sing only. Thanks for the info. sis@stannis. :) Now I am excited to hear him play.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137305

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
stannis wrote:
sis @fgnuva you're welcome. 3 concerts each in 4 cities. And Taec usually don't attend lectures because he's too busy but I think he shows up during exams.

Sis@stannis - Didn't Taec show up at exam in his stage costume once?

In the U.S., some schools have online classes. I wonder if they have online classes in schools in Korea?
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137356

• Sidy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 243
My Korean student has 2 PM's album No. 5 and felt the need to share with me......
some info about album No.5 and Taecyeon
Actually Taecyeon co-composed the lyrics to 3 songs on the No. 5 album with Raphael
Taecyeon is credited on the album with writing and producing most of the rap portions for 6 of the albums songs.

track 6 "About To Go Insane" lyrics by Taecyeon & Raphael
track 10 "Magic" lyrics by Taecyeon & Raphael
track 11 "Jump" lyrics by Taecyeon & Raphael

Taecyeon credited with writing and producing song's rap for
track 3 "Hallucination" lyrics by e.one
track 4 "Not the Only One" lyrics by Jun. K
track 5 "Hotter than July" lyrics by Chansung
track 7 "Red" lyrics by Kim Eun-su
track 8 "Wanna Love You Again" lyrics by Chansung
track 12 "Good Man" lyrics by Chansung

so naturally I felt the need to share with you all...... ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat, fgnuva, journoexpat, stannis, yummiejeu
Time to create page: 0.628 seconds