Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137369

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hi ladies, and Sis @Sidy thank you for your post on 2PM's latest release. I have the CD but the midnight version ( apparently there is a white which is the morning version I guess and the black CD which I got). I bought it during my last overseas assignment :) Not really intending to buy one but since I saw it on the shelves, so I just picked it up and paid for it. They said the white version has more pics on its photo book. I also bought an old CD of the group the one which included "Hands Up". I enjoyed listening to them but I do agree with some fans' observations that their Japanese releases are better than some of their Koreans songs :)

Taecyeon is also the associate producer of the No. 5 album aside from composing several songs and writing most of the rap parts as TY.

BTW, someone send me a private message four days ago (the name is unfamiliar but I still would like to thank the pm sender for the information) about the song Taec and Shin Hye was singing on the night before her departure from the farm was the g.o.d song called "Lies". Like what I have observed before, it was all about a boy telling the girl to leave him to find someone better. But based on the lyrics it was more like a "push and pull" thing as the boy keeps telling the girl to go and that he would not get hurt (but background lyrics show contradicting words).

Perhaps, that's why Shin Hye said the words " I don't want to " twice. The song was said to be very popular in 2000 and one of the representative songs of the group.
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by journoexpat.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy, stannis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137377

• stannis
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 265
Here are some more from Composer Taecyeon. He wrote, composed and produced these so enjoy!

You Don't Know feat. 2AM's Seulong

English lyrics:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

It's Only You feat. 15&'s Yerin

Chocolate feat. 15&'s Yerin

Kimidakeni

Traicion

Marriage Blue OST

Saying I Love You feat. Chansung

After You Left Me feat. Wonder Girls's Yenny

:piggyrabbit

Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by stannis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137395

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Sis@stannis thanks for all Taec's songs. The one i like best is "It's only you", the song of course has korean lyrics and English but the beat is very American. I noticed that majority of the fast or dance music in Korea are more patterned after European music. And in this song, you can hear him sing and rap.

BTW, sis@jenzzy I sent you a PM :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137517

• stannis
  • New Star
Taec posted more photos of Eddie on twitter. :woohoo:

The first show of 2PM's Higher Japan Tour is currently ongoing. And tonight is Taecyeon's highlight stage. He performed 5 of his solo songs. Here's some photos of Taec's green ocean. It's his color in 2PM, btw. :luvluv:

Pre-concert group photo. Maknae Chansung isn't present due to poor health.
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by stannis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, BadBat, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137520

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Thanks sis@Sagitandra for your comments. :) We're missing the Oksunbong bingu and the Assembly staff... It takes getting used to not seeing Taecyeon or PSH on tv. But we're happy to hear about his concerts in Japan.
Sis@Stannis thanks for the
updates. Is there info as to whether Taecyeon and buddies will stay in Japan all month long or they'll go in and out every week? Not that it matters to me. Am just curious.
I saw the pics of Eddy but those must have been taken when he first got adopted. The latest pic taken by Taecyeon shows him to be much bigger, right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137526

• stannis
  • New Star
sis@fgnuva The guys will go back to Korea after their shows in Budokan. They usually go home city after city on their Japanese tours.

Yes..Eddie seems a little bit bigger in the last photo he uploaded.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137542

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Taecyeon hasn't yet been "discovered" by Chanel... but if you ask me, he'd lend elegance to the suits if they asked him to model for the brand. He has the height, the build, and the face. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat, Sidy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137569

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Eddy is sooooo.... cute! He looks more and more like Minky (especially the eyes). Glad Taec is taking care of Eddy. :) Thanks for the twitter update of little Eddy. Guess Taec's mom or someone else have to help him take care of Eddy when Taec is abroad doing his concerts. Poor doggy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137577

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Hi sisters! according to reports, Taec played the guitar for his solo numbers for Budokan "Higher Days" concert, any video from the fans?

I remember seeing a video of him trying to learn the guitar when they were still living in the dormitory. Jun K said Taec taught himself to play :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137615

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Hello ladies! Since the other side of the world is still asleep and nothing big is happening in terms of news, I decided to come here first :) (I really have to justify why I am here instead of monitoring the news when no one is even questioning me, paranoid much :P

First of all, I have to make a correction regarding the post which I made about Taec's "ever changing" ideal girl. After reading the English translation of an excerpt of 2PM's interview for Elle Japan on the question what type of girl that will take them "higher" ( in reference to their latest single Higher Days), Taec did not directly answer the question but instead summarized Jun K's, Woo Young's, Chansung's and Nickhun's answers. That's why Taec's response was : "To summarize, someone who is pretty, makes me feel good when we're together, is a hard worker like my mom."

I know that he was just trolling his group members but still that descriptions fit Shin Hye to a T. And even though Junho said that kind of perfect girl does not exist, well Taec was lucky enough to know one :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat, Sidy
Time to create page: 0.548 seconds