Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #139623

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Sis@yummiejeu thanks for the video clips. I esp like the one where he messes up the fish. Oh dear. Funny his facial expression... Something like "uh-oh, I'm dead!" But just to show how sharp this "trying hard chef" is he finds a way to save the dish. He even sings a tune to ease up his temporary embarrassment. Positive guy really. How I wish I have that optimistic attitude about things even the wordy of situations and outright failure. I've got to learn how to think that way...looking past the negative and thru it into something positive... The attitude that can say even in the midst of seemingly hopeless circumstances "It's ok..it's not that bad, it could have been worse" that kind of stuff.
It makes me think that such a guy could definitely lighten up the face of anyone in a pensive mood like someone we just saw a few days back.
I see Mr Quirky is back from Japan! Eddy must have missed him and he, Eddy. Welcome back Mr Sunshine! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #139664

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
fgnuva wrote:
Sis@yummiejeu thanks for the video clips. I esp like the one where he messes up the fish. Oh dear. Funny his facial expression... Something like "uh-oh, I'm dead!" But just to show how sharp this "trying hard chef" is he finds a way to save the dish. He even sings a tune to ease up his temporary embarrassment. Positive guy really. How I wish I have that optimistic attitude about things even the wordy of situations and outright failure. I've got to learn how to think that way...looking past the negative and thru it into something positive... The attitude that can say even in the midst of seemingly hopeless circumstances "It's ok..it's not that bad, it could have been worse" that kind of stuff.
It makes me think that such a guy could definitely lighten up the face of anyone in a pensive mood like someone we just saw a few days back.
I see Mr Quirky is back from Japan! Eddy must have missed him and he, Eddy. Welcome back Mr Sunshine! :)

Hi sis@fgnuva, may i ask whose ''pensive face" you are alluding to that needs to see the dorkiness of "sugar" and "sunshine" taec to lighten up?
Hope everything is fine with you dear sis.

Here's Taec's pic for you
TMPDOODLE1446633780866.jpg
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #139666

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Hi guys! It's nice to be back after a long hiatus :-V , have to back read a lot.

This morning Taec tweeted his gratitude regarding a report in naver that he was given a thumbs up by Italian guide, people saying that among the stars, Taec has the best manners makes me a very proud fan :luvluv:

entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=000...witter&lfrom=twitter

[TRANS] "#Taecyeon who is mannered" The reason as to why the Italian guide gave him a thumbs up

"When it comes to manners, it's definitely Ok Taecyeon"

The words of the Italian tour guide from one of the major travel agencies. Ever since Grandpa Over Flowers (Spain edition) had been broadcasted, many celebrities have went through the agency to go on guided tours and "among the celebrities, Ok Taecyeon has the best manners by far".

-- talks about how famous PDs, actors and singers have went on tour in Italy and that the country is one of the countries that hasn't been filled with the Hallyu Wave.---

The staff added, "among the celebrities, Ok Taecyeon has the best manners by far. His face is well known and so the Koreans who went on tour with him, asked him for his autograph and photo request plenty of times, and every time he would smile and did it without hesitation. In addition, he showed much interests and enthusiasm towards history during the tour which was very impressive."

-- The remaining paragraph is mainly about how people should be more positive and happy-go-lucky(?) like Taecyeon during tours----

Taken out with full credits & if there's any translation/grammatical errors, please forgive me!

Credit: @myboytaec

Photos of Taecyeon during his tour, credits to Taecyeon's twitter (@taeccool)

image-30.jpeg

image-31.jpeg

image-32.jpeg

image-33.jpeg

image-34.jpeg

image-35.jpeg

image-36.jpeg
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by marthcec15.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, fgnuva, journoexpat, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #139668

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
More photos from his Italian tour as per fan accounts:

image-37.jpeg

image-38.jpeg

image-39.jpeg

image-40.jpeg

image-41.jpeg

image-42.jpeg

image-43.jpeg

Credit as tagged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, fgnuva, journoexpat, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #139672

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
New photos from Lotte Duty Free

image-44.jpeg

image-45.jpeg
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by marthcec15.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #139693

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Taecyeon and Nickhun for Lotter Duty Free.....

CS4_vSmWIAAqJBK.jpg

CS4_vhPWsAESb0H.jpg

CS4_viKWcAAfG7v.jpg

CS4_venWsAAZLqm.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, klebis, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #139696

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Thank you so much all dear sisters for the pictures, videos and the news of our Ok-bingu. :heartsh: Those are my vitamin for today's activities in my workplace. And for the recent news of our Ok-bingu from naver was totally awesome. I don't need to explain more about the reasons why we love Ok-bingu and we all here know that our Ok-bingu's manners are always amazing. :luvluv: As one of your fans and admirers, I always love and admire you, Ok-bingu. Saranghae! :heartsh: Super proud of you, 1000 thumbs up for you, Ok-bingu! Always stay nice, awesome, charming and healthy, dear Ok-bingu! :) :)

Have a superb day all dear sisters! :heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Sagitandra.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #139711

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Okay Sisters, this is just for fun. We all saw Taec and Shin Hye together in TMAD in casual wear. Here what they could look like if they were to do CF. They look good together! :ding:

TMAD:

ScreenShot2015-11-03at9.04.21PM.png

ScreenShot2015-11-03at9.06.11PM.png

In a CF scenario:

ScreenShot2015-11-03at8.59.37PM.png

Cr: StarlightangelCNblue

ScreenShot2015-11-03at9.01.05PM.png

Cr: StarlightangelCNblue

ScreenShot2015-11-03at9.03.32PM.png

Cr: twitter/@ShinhyeTaec
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #139712

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Forgot to add one more.

ScreenShot2015-11-03at9.35.54PM.png

:P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #139730

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Hi sis@journoexpat. Sorry been tied up a bit with this thing we call "work"...
Ah I was referring to PSH. From comments on her appearance in the recent KOCCA awards it seemed she was quite pensive or thoughtful to put it mildly, there were video clips catching her kind if staring in space. Maybe she was tired or what... So if Taecyeon appeared in front of her and gave her one of his dances she might break into a broad smile even a good laugh. Remember that scene where PDNa asked if she thought Taecyeon was ok because he had been wriggling in dance steps while cooking and she laughed... Seems Taecyeon makes her laugh... So how I wish he could do that to her these days.
I understand her sched has been hectic accdg to sis @DOH. :) she's probably tired these days. I don't know... What do u think?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, yummiejeu
Time to create page: 2.006 seconds