Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #139743

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
fgnuva wrote:
Hi Sis@yummiejeu! woa! When you get inspired you really get inspired a good deal. Thanks for putting the photos together.
Indeed they look good together. :)
The one with moustaches were those real photos? Or you just kind of photoshopped them? Haven't seen that one of PSH with moustache. Which movie or drama or CF was that may I know?
Thanks sis! More, more, more! :)

You are welcome sis@fgnuva. Just happened to come across these photos that some other people did. Was curious what would come up if I searched Taecshin in the internet and some of these pictures showed up. :lol:

The photos with the moustache are real photos, it was just put side by side by someone for comparison. I think Shin Hye's was from an CF ad and I remember seeing that photo of Taec's somewhere but don't remember where (it was not from a CF).
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, fgnuva, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #139744

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
BTW dear sisters I just thought maybe we ought to thank the guy (or gal) who spotted Taecyeon when he first auditioned and who may have seen in that boy the promise of a good performer and kind of "gambled" on the boy brought him back to SKorea and trained him and gave him all that exposure so now the rest is history... We have a performer who's given us so many laughs not because he is a comedian but simply because he is himself. We've got to thank the guy/gal who discovered him and gave us a young man who's not just a performer but a nice person too.
Is it JYP? Thanks JYP! Thanks also to PD Na for having him in 3MAD.
Many of us may have come to know him only because we followed PSH when she guested in the variety show the first time. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, marthcec15, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #139745

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Noticed the same photo I posted for you, Taec used to wear long hair which actually also suited him imo :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: marthcec15, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #139746

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Ah really sis@yummiejeu the photos came up when you searched "TaecShin" ? Hmmm means there are really people who are pairing them intently.
I spotted an FB account TaecShin but haven't browsed that page yet.
Thanks for replying. Take care.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, marthcec15, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #139747

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
fgnuva wrote:
Sis@Marthcec15 when did Taecyeon go to Italy? His hair was long then? Was that the time he went with his family? Thanks for sharing all those photos. :)

Sis@fgnuva, I recall this trip when he went on his own. It was in one of his interviews that I posted earlier. That interview in 2014 mentioned about him getting a travel agency and acting like a regular tourist, sending postcard home...buying souvenirs etc. :lol:

Thanks sis@Marthcec15 for posting those photos. Wonder who took those photos of his trip?
The following user(s) said Thank You: marthcec15, fgnuva, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #139748

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Ah yes sis@journoexpat. Many thanks. He had long hair then. May I know when it was?
I wonder how he decided to keep his hair trimmed as it is now. Is it bcoz he is a CEO now or he is in graduate school he has an image to keep, what do you think?

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #139750

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
thanks sis@Marthcec15 no wonder we don't see any photos with his family in these shots. :)
Uhmmm he went in 2014, she went in 2015...they'll have lots to share lots of notes to compare and common experience we can say...that's nice. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #139751

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Woah, seems that dear sisters now are being active. Seriously, I am enjoying reading your posts, dear sisters while I am re-watching TMAD episode 17 in my laptop. :) Oh, these two vitamins really make my day. Kamsahamnida! :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: marthcec15, fgnuva, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #139752

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
fgnuva wrote:
Oh sis@yummiejeu thanks for sharing these video clips of Taecyeon cooking. I had seen the Roommate one but the one with the fish I only saw now. So amusing. I keep watching it and cant stop being amused at his expression. So funny! But this is the thing about Taecyeon. Even if he messes things in the beginning he eventually redeems himself and he does so so elegantly too. Just looking at his fish dish served with garnishing. :)

You are welcome sis@fgnuva. This is one of my favorite video clip of Taec, it always makes me laugh. :D You should watch this episode of Running Man, it was for New Year special 2015. He was paired up with Song Ji Hyo. Also one of the competitors was Kim Sung Ryoung who played Kim Tan's mom in the Heirs. It would be nice if Taec and Shin Hye get invited to the cooking version (New Year 2016) of Running Man, Shin Hye can win.

One of the reasons I like Taec is his optimism even if he does mess up. :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: fgnuva, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #139753

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Hi sis fgnuva, journoexpat, yummiejeu and all the sisters, I miss you all!!!!!!!!!! :luvluv:

Regarding our dear Taec's manners, I also read a fan account tweet before that in their class they had a guest speaker who works as Asiana Airline business class flight attendant. Her seatmate asked the FA if she encountered many celebrities in her work then the FA answered yes. They asked who among the celebrities are courteous, the FA answered 2PM were very courteous. Then they asked more who specifically in 2PM is the most courteous? The FA answered Taecyeon is the most courteous aside from being the most handsome among all the celebrities she encountered. :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, fgnuva, journoexpat, Sagitandra, yummiejeu
Time to create page: 0.595 seconds