Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #139731

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Hi Sis@yummiejeu! woa! When you get inspired you really get inspired a good deal. Thanks for putting the photos together.
Indeed they look good together. :)
The one with moustaches were those real photos? Or you just kind of photoshopped them? Haven't seen that one of PSH with moustache. Which movie or drama or CF was that may I know?
Thanks sis! More, more, more! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, marthcec15, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #139732

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Hi sis @marthcec15 we missed u in this forum. Glad to hear from u. And thanks for all the photos of Taecyeon. Thanks also for that little bit about Taecyeon being the best celeb visiting Italy. Oh he's really got manners. I saw one old video clip of him guesting with other performers and he politely smiled on the side as other guests chattered away and didn't mind if he was last to be interviewed. Even when it was already his turn to be interviewed and they showed him his old photos and some guest kind of "took" the attention from him still he quietly smiled and listened. He didn't try to get back the attention by asserting himself but waited for the host to turn it back to him. Such good manners. Kudos to his parents teachers and mentors! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, marthcec15, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #139733

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
fgnuva wrote:
Hi sis@journoexpat. Sorry been tied up a bit with this thing we call "work"...
Ah I was referring to PSH. From comments on her appearance in the recent KOCCA awards it seemed she was quite pensive or thoughtful to put it mildly, there were video clips catching her kind if staring in space. Maybe she was tired or what... So if Taecyeon appeared in front of her and gave her one of his dances she might break into a broad smile even a good laugh. Remember that scene where PDNa asked if she thought Taecyeon was ok because he had been wriggling in dance steps while cooking and she laughed... Seems Taecyeon makes her laugh... So how I wish he could do that to her these days.
I understand her sched has been hectic accdg to sis @DOH. :) she's probably tired these days. I don't know... What do u think?

Hi sis@fgnuva. No need to say sorry because i can also be here only at night since i am back to my home country since Sunday spending time with family but i'll be returning to my host country tomorrow :)

So you were referring to Shin Hye. Was this when she received that award together with LJS, JYJ etc.?

If it was, I agree with you, saw several pics although she looked pretty and elegant her smiles did not reach her eyes and seemed forlorn despite being surrounded by people.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, fgnuva, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #139734

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Well I made that opinion based on what i learned from Sis@Sidy's analyses and from her other posts on how to interpret body language and facial expressions.

Shin Hye i think was not her usual self, she did not have sparkles in her eyes and that glow which I really like about her.

The glow which was quite obvious when she was with our TMAD triumvirate. Remember when she was interviewed before she left oksunbong, she looked really tired but her smile never left her lips. Her giggles and her smile when she received her favorite tomatoes from Taec were so endearing and conveyed lots of affection .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, fgnuva, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #139737

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Shin Hye was so carefree and happy when she was preparing dinner with Taec, well it was obvious what was her effect on Taec, it was as if they have this symbiotic ties that drive and benefit them both.

And when they played rock, paper and scissors, she was squealing out of fun and anxiety.

I would also like to see her being that playful again with Taec, LSJ and KKK :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, marthcec15, fgnuva, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #139738

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Thanks sis@journoexpat i actually was just bit "under the weather" lately and seeing how Taecyeon seemed to be positive always makes me envy him... For a person like that nothing can make him really anxious huh.
Who was it who posted the video clip of him messing the fish and it's so funny his expression... And how he "saved" the dish by giving it a nice presentation. Was he already into cooking before 3MAD i wonder.
But anyway thanks for your kind words and thoughts sis@journoexpat. Am well sis. Just seeing all your posts in this forum makes me feel light.
Otoke it'll be Friday night after tom... We'll all have to find our Fri night alternative show... :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, marthcec15, journoexpat, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #139739

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis@Marthcec15 when did Taecyeon go to Italy? His hair was long then? Was that the time he went with his family? Thanks for sharing all those photos. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #139740

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
I suggest that Taec should send all his pics and videos made by fans during and after their concerts to Shin Hye to make her smile.

Particularly send her photos of Eddie and of course his pic carrying and admiring his baby nephew :) Those will surely bring back the smile on Shin Hye's lovely face.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, fgnuva, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #139741

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Oh sis@yummiejeu thanks for sharing these video clips of Taecyeon cooking. I had seen the Roommate one but the one with the fish I only saw now. So amusing. I keep watching it and cant stop being amused at his expression. So funny! But this is the thing about Taecyeon. Even if he messes things in the beginning he eventually redeems himself and he does so so elegantly too. Just looking at his fish dish served with garnishing. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, marthcec15, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #139742

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
fgnuva wrote:
Sis@Marthcec15 when did Taecyeon go to Italy? His hair was long then? Was that the time he went with his family? Thanks for sharing all those photos. :)

May I answer your question sis? He was there in 2012 and he went there alone without any manager. He went to all the tourist spots just by reading a guidebook and a map. However, he registered for a guided tour for the Vatican visit because he wanted to learn more about its history thus he was in that group photo in St. Peter's Square
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, marthcec15, fgnuva, Sagitandra, yummiejeu
Time to create page: 0.593 seconds