Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #139754

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Oh sorry it was you sis@yummiejeu who gave the date of the Italian photos... Thanks for that info. I thought it was sis@Marthcec15. Mianhe. :)
Oh I really love that video clip of Roommate. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #139755

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
fgnuva wrote:
Oh sorry it was you sis@yummiejeu who gave the date of the Italian photos... Thanks for that info. I thought it was sis@Marthcec15. Mianhe. :)
Oh I really love that video clip of Roommate. :)

Sis@fgnuva, it was Sis@Marthcec15 who posted the Italian trip photos. But I posted his interview he did after his Marriage Blues movie filming and it mentioned about his trip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #139756

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
yummiejeu wrote:
fgnuva wrote:
Sis@Marthcec15 when did Taecyeon go to Italy? His hair was long then? Was that the time he went with his family? Thanks for sharing all those photos. :)

Sis@fgnuva, I recall this trip when he went on his own. It was in one of his interviews that I posted earlier. That interview in 2014 mentioned about him getting a travel agency and acting like a regular tourist, sending postcard home...buying souvenirs etc. :lol:

Thanks sis@Marthcec15 for posting those photos. Wonder who took those photos of his trip?

I remember Taec said that in his solo trips abroad he is taking selfies, 2012 for his Italian tour the selfie stick was not yet introduced. And for the shots that he wants the full view he asked random people to take his photos. :heartsh: Such a cute guy, I wonder what's the reaction of those people whom he asked to take his photos? :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: fgnuva, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #139757

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Yes sis @journoexpat. The word I was really looking for was what you wrote... Forlorn yes.
It was kind of "achy" even painful to see her in that awards night with LJS. She was receiving a national recognition (was it supposedly from the govt?) so it could have been a truly happy event. Not many people get such recognition... But alas she may have been tired or had a lot on her mind.
Oh am happy to know you've spent time with your family..
take care as you fly back to your overseas post. :) Pleasant trip back!
The following user(s) said Thank You: marthcec15, journoexpat, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #139758

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Sis@fgnuva, you can read that article that I posted 2 weeks ago, page 65.

Title of that article: [TRANS] Vogue Girl. December Issue 2014. Taecyeon Interview
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fgnuva, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #139759

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
fgnuva wrote:
Ah yes sis@journoexpat. Many thanks. He had long hair then. May I know when it was?
I wonder how he decided to keep his hair trimmed as it is now. Is it bcoz he is a CEO now or he is in graduate school he has an image to keep, what do you think?

Hi sis, the pic was taken around the time he went to italy alone in 2012. I think, most of the members would wear their hair long and occasionally change hair color.

His trip with his family was early this year and it was in Turkey and i think in Greece.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marthcec15, fgnuva, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #139760

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis @Marthcec15 really he asked random people huh? So like him. He's just like your boy next door... :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: marthcec15, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #139761

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
marthcec15 wrote:
Hi sis fgnuva, journoexpat, yummiejeu and all the sisters, I miss you all!!!!!!!!!! :luvluv:

Regarding our dear Taec's manners, I also read a fan account tweet before that in their class they had a guest speaker who works as Asiana Airline business class flight attendant. Her seatmate asked the FA if she encountered many celebrities in her work then the FA answered yes. They asked who among the celebrities are courteous, the FA answered 2PM were very courteous. Then they asked more who specifically in 2PM is the most courteous? The FA answered Taecyeon is the most courteous aside from being the most handsome among all the celebrities she encountered. :luvluv:

Hi sis@marthcec15, miss you too and your come back is in full blast :) Really loving all the info and pics of Mr Sugar and Sunshine :)
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marthcec15, fgnuva, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #139762

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Thanks sis@yummiejeu for the reference... Will check it out...
And thanks sis@journoexpat... Yes I guess if it was 2012 he wore his hair long in concerts...
Long or short he looks good... It's because of his face... And his smile... :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: marthcec15, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #139763

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
fgnuva wrote:
Ah really sis@yummiejeu the photos came up when you searched "TaecShin" ? Hmmm means there are really people who are pairing them intently.
I spotted an FB account TaecShin but haven't browsed that page yet.
Thanks for replying. Take care.

There were not that many Taecshin search results since they weren't together that often (Shin Hye only showed up with Taec in TMAD twice). It is surprising though that it even showed up when Taecshin was searched. I wasn't expecting anything at all. :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, Sagitandra
Time to create page: 2.395 seconds