Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #140632

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Dear sis @fgnuva, I am so sorry for the late reply sis due to my tight activities of teaching in uni. Yes, I re-watched episode 17 because I miss our Oksunbong ‘unofficial couple’. I really love the moment when Shinhye tasted Taecyeon’s Beet Spicy Soup, I got the contentment when Taecyeon looked at Shinhye with his worried and amour expression because of his careless cooking and here their gaze was just...:luvluv: Then, Shinhye’s response when PD Na asked her that ‘Isn’t Taecyeon Charming?’ Lol. Next, when Shinhye fed Taecyeon to taste her seasoned pork rib..we could see Taecyeon’ red ears like dear sisters mentioned before. Lol, Cannot stop smiling here. In my opinion this episode was really memorable even though Taecyeon was a little bit calm in this episode compares with episode 16 that he was more energetic (hyperactive). This episode (17) was touching because it’s like farewell for me.

Have a great day sis. :heartsh:

P.S. This episode also revealed the question or ‘mystery’ why Taecyeon and Shinhye hadn’t exchanged the phone number. I pretend to be a detective here. Haha =X
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, marthcec15, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #140633

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
Dear sis @journoexpat, thank you so much for the reply of my message. I will respond it to you soon. Anyway, break a leg for your APEC coverage dear sis and hope everything is doing well with you. Big hug! :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: marthcec15

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #140634

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
Dear all sisters, thank you so much for all your efforts and times for posting lots of information and news of our Oksunbong ‘unofficial couple’. Again and again..I really appreciate it. Kamsahamnida dear all sisters.

P.S. I never get tired to say that "I miss our Oksunbong ‘unofficial couple’ as always". *Wink ;)

Have a superb day dear all sisters! :luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Sagitandra.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marthcec15, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #140635

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Thanks sis @yummiejeu for Taecyeon's pics with children. Are they recent? What was the event may I know?
The following user(s) said Thank You: yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #140637

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Hi sis @Sagitandra! Oh no problem... I forgot what my comment or query was. But thanks for the comments you gave. :)
You mentioned you found out why they hadn't exchanged phone numbers? Sorry I didn't quite get it. Take care. Did you just finish your semester at univ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #140638

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
My pleasure dear sis @fgnuva Oh, yes sis in episode 17 when Kwang-kyu asked Shinhye 'have you exchanged phone numbers with Taecyeon?' I tried to investigate here, Lol, I am sorry for bringing this topic again :-V cause I also love this moment. I have two answers here probably they have already exchanged the phone numbers since in this episode (17) they looked more comfortable and no awkwardness and we could also see their closeness when they were laying down on the bed, Taecyeon rapped a lyric and Shinhye responded that while they hold their phone. Next, also, maybe they hadn't exchanged the phone numbers yet, perhaps Taecyeon was waiting for Shinhye asking his phone number and it happened with Shinhye too, maybe she was also waiting for Taecyeon asking her phone number. So, at the end no phone numbers exchange. Haha =D That's cute! Seriously, I did the investigation about this case last month; I tried to interview some of my guy friends, I asked them 'why a man who looks interested and adores a woman because of her inner-beauty sometimes being shy and has no self-confidence to ask the phone number of that woman although this man shows his interest and affection to her?' And some of my guy friends answered that 'the man who adores and interests to a woman because of her inner-beauty and has something special, will protect her and he doesn't want to hurt her feelings by asking her phone number just because meeting her only a few times, he needs time to know her and see the situation first and when the exact time comes she will ask her phone number. They also said that this kind of man needs time to think then do it. He will do and treat that 'only' to a special woman who is totally different and the best among other women. After I did the interview to some of my guy friends, I came to think about what sis @Sidy said previously; if I am not mistaken, it could be true that Taecyeon is a type of protective man in a good way. So, the answers and information that I got from some of my guy friends were almost the same as Taecyeon and Shinhye's case. :) Somehow, it's also a good point that Kwang-kyu asked Shinhye that 'have you exchanged phone numbers with Taecyeon?' It probably means that Kwang-kyu wanted to clarify the misunderstanding about why Taecyeon didn't ask her phone number and same goes with Shinhye why she didn't ask Taecyeon's phone number. Arrgh, just forget about it, sis =D I did this investigation because of my random feelings towards these two young lovely persons (Taecyeon and Shinhye). Hahahaa :-V Mianhae! :heartsh:

Anyway, I teach in university sis and this semester is kinda hectic :silly: This semester will finish at the end of this year. I hope I will have a long holiday with family and friends at the end of this year, too. Have a good rest sis. :)
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Sagitandra.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, marthcec15, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #140639

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Thanks sisters for the updates. Nice to know Taec went to VIP premier and supported his co-star from the previous drama. Just noticed one of the main actors- Jo Jung Suk (that Shin Hye is working with now in the movie Hyung) also attended, and I wonder who he is supporting. Guess Lee Jong Suk is supporting Yoon Gyun Sang that played his older brother in Pinocchio (Ki Jae-Myeong).

:ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: marthcec15, fgnuva, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #140641

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
fgnuva wrote:
Thanks sis @yummiejeu for Taecyeon's pics with children. Are they recent? What was the event may I know?

I don't think it's recent. Those are old photos that I came across and thought it was cute. I don't know what event it was for, sorry. Guess he likes kids at all ages, and he's bit of a kid at heart too. ;) Also it's nice that he communicates with kids in his twitter. His Okcat products are popular with kids.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marthcec15, fgnuva, Sagitandra

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #140646

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
yummiejeu wrote:
Thanks sisters for the updates. Nice to know Taec went to VIP premier and supported his co-star from the previous drama. Just noticed one of the main actors- Jo Jung Suk (that Shin Hye is working with now in the movie Hyung) also attended, and I wonder who he is supporting. Guess Lee Jong Suk is supporting Yoon Gyun Sang that played his older brother in Pinocchio (Ki Jae-Myeong).

:ding:

Hi sis yummiejeu! Jo Jung Suk supported Park Bo Young, the female lead of the movie. They starred together in 'Oh My Ghostess' which was also shown in tvN.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #140651

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Taec posted this in his Twitter. Look like it is from the VIP premier.

CUFuwGKUYAAvm8_.jpg

재영선배가 초대해주셔서 열정같은소리하고있네 보러왔는데... 저 편하게 보라구 배려를ㅋㅋㅋ
1등도착해서 아무도 없을때 찍었음ㅋㅋㅋ
(translation: 2pmalways): With Jaeyoung seobae's invitation came to watch "You Call It Passion"... The consideration to allow me watch it alone comfortablyㅋㅋㅋ
Actually took this while it was still empty because I arrived 1stㅋㅋㅋ
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, fgnuva
Time to create page: 0.629 seconds