Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #140652

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Look like Taec will be busy promoting his OkCat in December. He's doing 3 events on Dec. 24th and 25th. Aww...he won't be able to spend time with his family on Christmas. :(

CUEdodKUsAAf3D5.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #140662

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
yummiejeu wrote:
Taec posted this in his Twitter. Look like it is from the VIP premier.

2pmalways: With Jaeyoung seobae's Jinvitation came to watch "You Call It Passion"... The consideration to allow me watch it alone comfortablyㅋㅋㅋ
Actually took this while it was still empty because I arrived 1stㅋㅋㅋ

Thanks sis @yummiejeu for the update. So did it mean Taecyeon watched it on his own? It seems like it "watcch it alone comfortably" he said? Hmmm that was nice of the producers if he was able to do that. It would have taken him 2 hrs or so?
I wonder in Seoul or in SKorea in general are movies as popular as tv dramas? Or it depends on the actors? Or the movie /drama?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #140663

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
yummiejeu wrote:
Look like Taec will be busy promoting his OkCat in December. He's doing 3 events on Dec. 24th and 25th. Aww...he won't be able to spend time with his family on Christmas. :(

]

Thanks again sis @yummiejeu for the update. I guess he lives with his parents he'll be able to spend few hrs with them before and after his events? Didn't he do one also last yr where he wore his OkCat attire?
He's probably got to do this bit (atho it's a lot of work really) for his company having spent more time I think on 2PM and his acting career, volunteer work included.
It should be fun as he always seems to enjoy performing. Plus it's perfect timing Christmas, parents tend to splurge on gifts like toys for their children. So his business is bound to get a piece of the economic slice during the holidays there and who knows, his outlets abroad too?
His company planners are wise. It'll be something to look forward to. :)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #140664

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
So sis@Sagitandra from your "investigation" did it seem they really hadn't exchanged phone numbers?
You also mentioned them being comfortable lying on the bed together... oooops! I shouldn't say it that way... I meant relaxing together during the 2nd episode of PSH's return to the 3MAD set...
They looked kind of "at home" in each other's company and presence... Even if it's possible they at that time were not even phone-friends yet...
It's actually hard to tell esp for PSH because she seems to be able to make other people comfortable with her... She seems to be the type who is open to all friendships. Recently she did the MV with Hong-ki who she knew from You're Beautiful days right?
But maybe it is still interesting how she related to Taecyeon during those last 2 days in the Jeongseon 3MAD house.
Am sure as we rewatch we'll notice more details in this "unofficial couple's" interaction. Pls keep sharing your thoughts and further "investigations"... :)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #140667

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
yummiejeu wrote:
Sis@fgnuva, this photo might interest you since you watched Wonderful Days. I think she was in it, correct me if I am wrong
]

Yes sis @yummiejeu the lady actress acted as Taecyeon's "mom" who raised Donghui (Taecyeon's character) in Wonderful Days. Donghui was abandoned by birth mom and left on her doorstep. (Later Donghui's birth mom surfaces and lives in the same house.)
The photo I think was during the wedding scene where Lee Seo-jin's character gets married. They were all wearing formal attire which explains why the lady actress (mianhe i'm so poor at memorizing names) is wearing traditional Korean dress & Taecyeon was in a suit.
That scene is actually very nice..one of the lighthearted scenes in the 50-episode drama (ha! ha!) and it's somewhere past the middle maybe episode 30+ for those who haven't seen it...
Thanks sis @yummiejeu...

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #140726

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
fgnuva wrote:
Thanks sis @yummiejeu for Taecyeon's pics with children. Are they recent? What was the event may I know?

Hi Sis@fgnuva, I am back :) and wow, I love Taec's pics from the movie premiere, really no longer a fashion terrorist although I am not loving the shoes but the hair is on point, ten out of ten based on the legit head from one of the news sites :) thanks sis@marthcec, sis@yummiejeu and sis avrylle for all Taec's photos.

Thanks sis@fgnuva and sis@sagitandra for the well wishes :)

Anyways, sis@fgnuva, the photo of Taec was taken during Wonderul Days time during lull in their shootings, Taec would spend time with the kids. See the little girl in black and the boy in striped blue and yellow tank top, those are the kids who played his twins :)
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #140728

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
And a gift to all those who want to see Taec with a baby :lol:

taecwithbaby.jpg

:nitey:

credit to owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #140826

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
'Loyal Man' Taecyeon Visits Lee HaeJung's 'My Little Television'

taeclittletv.jpg

'Loyal Man' Taecyeon, For Lee HaeJung Who Gave Help, 'My Little Television' Sally Source: SportsJoseon via NAVER

[+1809 -43] Taecyeon is awesome~~

[+1454 -42] Taecyeon~~ Crushing on him whenever~~~

[+1348 -37] BingguBingguBinggu BingguBingguBinggu~ Our Ok Binggu is awesome❤

[+1143 -41] As a Hyung~ You're such a good guy~

[+229 -7] After watching Ok Taecyeon study, I have a feeling that he will become a JYPE staff. He is loyal and affectionate towards the company.

[+221 -8] An idol who has the face, height, manner, and humanism.

[+191 -6] If Ok Taecyeon starred in a program like 'Grandpas Over Flowers,' I think he will do well. Despite the fact he's Oksunbong's hunchback...ㅋㅋㅋ

[+174 -7] I noticed through the broadcast that Ok Taecyeon ate the food very deliciously. A long time ago during 'Happy Together,' he ate bossam very deliciously, so I ordered and ate bossam.

[+136 -4] He ate so damn wellㅋㅋㅋ Taecyeon is the ideal son-in-law, if not husband.

[+118 -4] I streamed the broadcast live, and Taecyeon ate very wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+115 -4] How nice would it be if I had a reliable son like Taecyeon.

[+111 -4] He's an awesome, pleasant and positive person whenever I see him~ I'll be supporting your activities from now on~

[+97 -2] Of course loyal Ok Bingu~~~♡

source: http://2pmedia.blogs...s.html?spref=tw
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #140828

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Hi ladies, thread is sooo quiet ;) I love how Taec is reaping all these praises doing what he loves to do which is cooking and eating. Look at all those up votes :luvluv: He really now has this reputation and moniker as nation's son-in-law :)

He is not only being praised for his looks but also for his manner and optimism :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #140829

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
I have watched Taec's and 2PM's video before they started their fan meet where they played basketball and I can say that he was really supportive of his group members.

In that video, they sort of described themselves as being "eternal young boy" for Junho, "eternal older looking maknae" for Chansung (sorry I forgot Wooyoung's) , "young boy wannabe" for Jun K and when it was Nickhun turn,he just said his name, so Taec described him as "the hottest man" and for himself, he was described as the "eternal kindergartener" since he wore one of his socks down while the other was pulled up, he said he used to wear his socks like that when he was in kindergarten. Chansung said that he also used to wear his socks the same way, but Taec until now is wearing them like a kid in kindergarten :)

I also noticed that when Taec is not with his members and is only with his manager, he will always be at the front seat of the vehicle. So he will be seating next to his manager who is driving and not at the back seat, I think that is so nice of him, doing that for his manager's sake :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, fgnuva, yummiejeu
Time to create page: 0.596 seconds