Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #141679

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Hi Everyone, I've been busy at work trying to meet deadline so haven't had a chance to post anything. Thanks sisters for all the updates and posts. Now I have some catching up to do. ;)

I am sad that the TMAD farm look run down, it lacks the warmth that the cast brought...they made it into a home.

Glad that Taec is still taking up causes, that should keep him busy. I agree sis@journoexpat, he does look young in that photo.

He looks great in the Esquire coat. I think Taec looks better as he matures than in his younger days (he's also a better person as he ages too). He's like fine wine that ages well.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #141680

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
image.png

this is today's event...Taec joined Snapchat yesterday (an app) lucky those fans who were added by Taec himself on his account...i downloaded the app as soon i saw his tweet but im having a hard time...but a lot of his fans who added him as friends cannot see his "stories" because of his settings but today he changed it..as for me I added him on my Snapchat so I can view his Snap stories...the above Snap video is his 5th video before the event I think so... ladies if u can download the app add him...@taeccool1227
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by avrylle19.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fgnuva, journoexpat, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #141681

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
I know this is old news, but I didn't get the chance to comment on the photos from the Blue Dragon awards. I noticed in one of his photos of his thumbs tucked in a fist at his side. I then saw the reason why....look like he injured his left thumb. I hope it healed by now.

restmb_jhidxmake1-2.jpeg

Thumb hidden from view

restmb_jhidxmake5.jpeg

Scar on thumb visible
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, fgnuva, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #141682

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
This article was in November.

Media experts vote on the Best of Television: Drama, Variety Program, MC

With the end of the year nearing, media portal Asia Today has gathered 100 broadcasting personnel including those who work in film, drama, entertainment, and music to vote on the best of the best on television.

Those included in the votes included television work from the past 10 years from 2005 to 2015 such as the best television drama, the best entertainment program, and the best entertainer.

There were quite a few ties with 1 Night 2 Days and The Genius coming in 3rd place for ‘Best Entertainment Program’ and Kim Gu Ra and Jung Hyung Don coming in 4th as ‘Best Entertainer.’

Check out the list below. Do you agree?

(skipped unrelated.....)

Best Entertainment Program

#1 | MBC’s Infinite Challenge – 74 votes

#2 | tvN’s Three Meals A Day – 9 votes

#3 | KBS2’s 1 Night 2 Days – 4 votes

#3 | tvN’s The Genius – 4 votes

Source: Asia Today / koreaboo

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #141683

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
I know, I am way behind and this is old news now. But posting it anyways.

18 Sexy and shirtless Korean hunks to be thankful for this Thanksgiving

84c64f79-3345-492e-9a41-97c70b01ec27.jpg

Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful...for hot Korean men!

Whether you spend your Thanksgiving eating delicious food with friends and family or feeding your heart by watching hours and hours of Korean dramas, I'm certain we all can agree that the sexy men of Dramaland are something to be thankful for this holiday season! From So Ji Sub to Kim Woo Bin, there is a hot Korean man out there to melt all our hearts!

Scroll through and check out these sexy, shirtless Korean men who will help to make your holiday a little brighter! There is so much to be thankful for with these gorgeous gods in the world!

(skipped unrelated.....)

17. Ok Taec Yeon

37ebab27-88b0-4ae9-ae44-3108928acdf3.jpg

source : dramafever
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #141684

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
I didn't think Jun K would have picked Taec to travel with, nice to know..that means Taec is a fun travel companion.

2PM’s Jun. K picks Chansung and Taecyeon over other members

Jun. K of K-pop boy band 2PM chose Chansug and Taecyeon over other members as the two he would most like to go on a trip with during an interview with Japanese entertainment outlet Oricon Style, on Wednesday.

“I want to travel Switzerland with Chansung, for no particular reason. And with Taecyeon, I’m expecting to go on a long trip with him in a few years,” said Jun. K.

The 27-year-old recently dropped his second solo EP, “Love Letter,” in Japan, selling more than 20,000 copies on the day of release.

By Kim Yu-jin (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #141685

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
On December 2, 2PM‘s Taecyeon tweeted to fans that he’d joined Snapchat!

Taecyeon-Snapchat.png

“Snapchat? I have to give this a try keke, taeccool1227″

Snapchat is a social media platform where users can share short videos or photos for a limited period of time. Taecyeon joins a growing list of K-pop stars snapping fans, current users include f(x)’s Amber (ajol.0918), Epik High (bornhaters), and missA’s Min (therealminnn).

Fans can add Taecyeon with the username taeccool1227. Although users won’t be able to snap him personally, users will be able to access his Snapchat Story, which is viewable to anyone who has added him.

credit : soompi news

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #141686

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
yummiejeu wrote:
I know this is old news, but I didn't get the chance to comment on the photos from the Blue Dragon awards. I noticed in one of his photos of his thumbs tucked in a fist at his side. I then saw the reason why....look like he injured his left thumb. I hope it healed by now.

restmb_jhidxmake1-2.jpeg

Thumb hidden from view

restmb_jhidxmake5.jpeg

Scar on thumb visible

Hi Sis@yummiejeu so good to have you back :) Hope everything's fine and you were able to finish your work way beyond the deadlines :)

So that was the reason why he was making a fist with his hand, he was trying to hide his injured thumb The wound still looked fresh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #141687

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
yummiejeu wrote:
I know, I am way behind and this is old news now. But posting it anyways.

18 Sexy and shirtless Korean hunks to be thankful for this Thanksgiving

84c64f79-3345-492e-9a41-97c70b01ec27.jpg

Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful...for hot Korean men!

Whether you spend your Thanksgiving eating delicious food with friends and family or feeding your heart by watching hours and hours of Korean dramas, I'm certain we all can agree that the sexy men of Dramaland are something to be thankful for this holiday season! From So Ji Sub to Kim Woo Bin, there is a hot Korean man out there to melt all our hearts!

Scroll through and check out these sexy, shirtless Korean men who will help to make your holiday a little brighter! There is so much to be thankful for with these gorgeous gods in the world!

(skipped unrelated.....)

17. Ok Taec Yeon

37ebab27-88b0-4ae9-ae44-3108928acdf3.jpg

source : dramafever

Thanks for this article sis :) However, I noticed that dramafever always have this kind of articles only to feature some of their biased stars :huh: But I should not complain as Taec is here. Though I think he deserves a better ranking ( is this ranked by the way?) According to a friend ofmine, Taec was chosen by gym instructors and bodybuilders as having the best abs in Korea and this was based only on the abs photos without seeing the face of the owner of those abs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 5 months ago #141688

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
yummiejeu wrote:
I didn't think Jun K would have picked Taec to travel with, nice to know..that means Taec is a fun travel companion.

2PM’s Jun. K picks Chansung and Taecyeon over other members

Jun. K of K-pop boy band 2PM chose Chansug and Taecyeon over other members as the two he would most like to go on a trip with during an interview with Japanese entertainment outlet Oricon Style, on Wednesday.

“I want to travel Switzerland with Chansung, for no particular reason. And with Taecyeon, I’m expecting to go on a long trip with him in a few years,” said Jun. K.

The 27-year-old recently dropped his second solo EP, “Love Letter,” in Japan, selling more than 20,000 copies on the day of release.

By Kim Yu-jin (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
Among the 2PM members, I think Taecyeon is now closest to Jun K. Before it was Nickhun, although you can still see that they still watch out for each other.
Some fans are even saying that Jun K stole Taec from Im Seulong of 2AM, another close friend of Taec from the same agency. Taec and Seulong became friends during making of the documentary "Hot Blood" being the two tallest idols :) You can tell that Taec is such a good friend as he is popular even among his co-idols :)
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, yummiejeu
Time to create page: 1.226 seconds